Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Why am I a VVIP no matter where I go? 1st: A BRAINY or GENIUS for sure; 2nd: I never ask for personal thing during any conversation such as where do you live and which company are you working for?; 3rd: I am a walking dictionary for Science and Mathematics especially STEM with 23 startups without a single cent of investment fund from investors ever since 7th May 2014 until now.

With the invitation as an "Olympic Swimmer" and "Miss Malaysia London in year 2007-2009", I celebrated BMCC The Great British Ball (2009), BMCC Business Excellence Awards, St. Patrick's Society of Selangor Ball (2010), Selangor St Andrew's Society Burn's Night, FIFA World Cup Korea (2002), Olympic Games, Formula F1 (2001), CIMB Classic, Forbes-List-Billionaires Summer Camp and many others with an invitation when I was a student until now repeatedly; again and again due to I love sports and alcohol with none of them be my investors because they said I was much richer than them.

As an "Olympic Swimmer" champion, by comparatively referring to the Olympic Swimmers' competition timing records.

As a "Miss Malaysia London in year 2007-2009", I am shouting loud to express my will as an ambassador of Malaysia for VISION 2020 with my extraordinary beauty and elegance as the representative as a brainy when I was in London, United Kingdom.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: