Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Naza Italia's Customer Care Team Member, Sally Liew is the worst sales person I have met in year 2022 due to her incompetence to provide me the menu of Michelin-starred dining experience in Grand Prix Ferrari F1 Event with delay or slow response in communication. She looked down at me as a Ferrari driver! No need to attend all these nonsense with nonsense customer care.

 


Figure 1: Click on the picture above to view the detail of her email to me!


Figure 2: Click on the picture above to view the detail of her email to me!

Click here to view my schedule for this Q4 to attend Grand Prix Ferrari F1 Singapore and FIFA World Cup Qatar with a VVIP invitation, https://malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com/2022/09/my-schedule.html!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.



No comments: