Tuesday, September 6, 2022

A Message To Hollywood Superstar, Michelle Yeoh!

Dear Michelle Yeoh,

I am extremely famous in the category of people with brain and money. Hence, if you want to be one like me, start a blog with very clear mission. Check, www.malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com! I'm not a slave, yet, a leader with brain with what I have defined clearly since year 2008 through Internet. Buy all my books to find out more. I have written 10 English books. Hope that you can buy my books' film right especially, "Mommy's Son"!


When you do filming or acting, you must go back to a well-defined mission, not simply pick up a film to act or produce a film. What is your mission? I am here to educate you as the identity of Senior Professor in Oxford Medical School in year 2024.

For example, "HONESTY"! Hence, all your movies you must act and film must have this element. Enjoy reading!


I suggest that you can use IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) to conceive a baby. Who is your husband?

Twin babies are good. I will share with you how to deliver safely after you conceive. Trust me, very safe!

Since you have an honorary Ph.D. in Fine Art, I suggest that you link your knowledge of film production and acting to Fine Art. All the best!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: