Saturday, September 24, 2022

These are the criteria for my decision to invest in a startup!

My wealth is USD 7 trillion.  I have nominated 3 people in year 2018 to become billionaires (Ziad Razak, Mr. V and Sameeh Saheen), and another 3 people (Saliza Binti Abdullah, Mrs. Hai San X and Mr. Hai San X) in year 2022 to become billionaires.  Now, I am having the power to groom more people to become successful entrepreneurs just like me.  When I have USD 1 trillion, i.e. USD 1000 billion or USD 1,000,000 million as the budget to groom many millionaires and billionaires worldwide.  Am I on the right track?  I wish to know.

These are the criteria for my decision to invest in a startup!

1. New Idea or Idea With Innovation
2. Good Return Of Investment (ROI)
3. Ability To Scale-Up
4. Correct Market Segmentation
5. A Solution With Impact
6. A Startup With Traction (Subscribers, Buyers or Users)

Thank you!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: