Sunday, September 18, 2022

My First Man In My Life, Benjamin Henry Hughes (A British White Man) Is My Mutually Fall In Love Business Partner And Lover Cum Husband. He is my first! I am his first!

We are working on repairing suspension bridges in United States of America, Rusia, India and China.  I read his notes in Civil Engineering, Physics, Chemical Engineering and Material Engineering, then, I managed to find the solution to repair the broken suspension bridges.

Of course, I have another 23 startups (https://malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com/2022/06/leadership-with-humanity-program-or.html) in my list as a Technology Entrepreneur!

We are hiring!  Let's connect!

Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong is my one-directional love for him since more than 10 years ago first ever in my life to fall in love.  After Benjamin Henry Hughes propose to me, I forget Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong straight away by never talking to him face-to-face and do not have any physical contact at all.  In short, I do not know Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong because we never meet face-to-face.

Benjamin Henry Hughes said, "Do you want to marry me?"

I said, "I do!"

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: