Sunday, September 18, 2022

Human Values and Ethics Worth The Best Of The Best Title Due To He/ She MUST BE A LEADER. If he/ she is poor, i.e. not as rich as you have expected, why not you tell your group and give money or capital to help him/ her to another level of life?

What are you doing since you are claiming that my husband and I are poor?  Purposely talk bad?  Purposely to kill?  What is your purpose after you check the bank account balance of my husband's and mine?  Privacy infringement?  

What is your matter or problem when you know that we only have RM 1 in our bank account?  

How are you doing to safe the world while you are not proposing a job for us to become richer while you are using a large group of people to "KILL" us due to we only have RM 1 in our bank account? 

My husband and I are definitely not poor.  If we are poor now, then, we are going to be very rich as soon as people invest in my business ideas.  Check, www.slideshare.net/hswong.

Google, "TrainCan At Amore Paradise"!

Google, "All-Rounded Virtual Mom"!

Google, "SoLemMi.com"

Google another 20 of my startups!

Do you know that PRIVACY INFRINGEMENT is a very serious offense and it is RM 500,000 fine as well as 3 years jail sentence? 

Why do you know how much we have in our bank account?  Through dirty and corrupted bankers?  Through dirty and corrupted system engineers or software engineers?

What is your purpose to know one's bank account balance so that you can cheat him/ her easily?  Ask him/ her to buy a house or a car?  Ask him/ her to marry a gold digger?  Ask him/ her to renovate his/ her house? 

Do you know that there is a course named "Ethics and Professional Conduct"?  I am going a Senior Professor in Ethics at Oxford Medical School in September 2024 with a very high salary, i.e. United Kingdom Sterling Pound 5,000 monthly according to many others.  The reporting date is about 2 years from now.

If my English is lousy, then, why am I a Novel Prize Award recipient in year 2022 mainly of my writing fiction and non-fiction in English; a total of 10 books?  Why was I a lecturer in a University of Oxford recognized (NARIC recognized) Multimedia University for 9 years and 3 month as well as a graduate of Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST) backed by Massachusetts Insitute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA?  

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. 

No comments: