Tuesday, September 6, 2022

List of excurses from people who do not want to hire me!

1. They did not read my resume and they claim that I have only high school education achievement, in fact, I am nearly a Ph.D. graduate.

2. They never have a chance to meet me face to face by only looking at my passport photo on my resume, they say that I am a prostitute or man's second wife due to I am extremely gorgeous and beautiful.

3. I am extremely good in TECHNICAL while those who have seen my passport photo, they claim that I am a VASE who does not have a skill due to I am extremely gorgeous and beautiful.

4. They claim that my family is extremely rich, thus, no need to work for others after they go through my Facebook profile.

5. They say that my English is not good, in fact, I am the book author of 10 English books. 

6. They say that I am a psychiatric patient and yet, they do not have the evaluation and benchmarking for psychiatric patients and all Tom, Dick and Harry can be psychiatric patients.  They judge psychiatric patients by only listening to 3rd party.  Hi there, if you want to become a psychiatric patient, I can be the third party to talk bad about you, then, you are a psychiatric patient.  It is so easy!

Hence, I am here to pray to GOD to grant me the strength, capability and capacity to protect and encourage all these entrepreneurs just like me with a comfortable salary by working with others and at the same time to sustain and move forward their entrepreneurial journey until they can stand alone; I am going to be the lead in this mission. 

I'm Hui-ShinWong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong (I'm a lady who was jobless with no permanent job for more than 8 years with a continuous profile in entrepreneurship with profit and salary.  This is Malaysia!  This is the world!  Should we shout for a chance?).

No comments: