Sunday, September 18, 2022

Another evidence that Chinese kill talent by practicing "讲多错多 - The More You Talk, The More Mistake You Make!" Then, asking people to keep quiet all the time!

According to my philosophy, only conversation topics such as moral, ethics, technology, finance, physics and justice are important to all leaders with the ability to differentiate what is right and what is wrong in order to cultivate he or she who can rule the world such as Queen Elizabeth II.  I am one of the leaders who can rule the world by talking a lot about all these mentioned topics.

I want to know who the inventor is of "讲多错多 - The More You Talk, The More Mistake You Make!".  I want to scold him.  

I'm a Malaysian Chinese!  I want talent to join my organization.  Kindly apply for a job accordingly (https://malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com/2022/06/leadership-with-humanity-program-or.html).

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: