Sunday, September 18, 2022

Defamation! Are you still listening to nonsense, i.e. those news or activities without Scientific Proof and Criminal Filing? Dear developed country, Malaysia citizens and all residents, it is time to learn the punishment for DEFAMATION. It is 2 years jail punishment.

In Malaysia and many other countries strictly apply The LAW TO PROTECT MANY such as many celebrity to have the strength to stand firm on their position when there are any DEFAMATION cases.

People said I had multiple sex partners while Scientific Proof said that I was a VIRGIN.

People said that I cheated many through TrainCan At Amore Paradise matchmaking culture while there are NO Criminal Filing records at all.

Look around me!  Those who are cheated or have multiple sex partners must be those girls around me.  Do some homework/ research, please!

If you have proof and evidence, please show off, else, I will ensure that you must be sentenced to jail for 2 years as a punishment for defamation.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: