Saturday, September 17, 2022

My Husband, Benjamin Henry Hughes and I said, "If you can't trust A Scientific Proof, then, forget about SCIENCE, just enjoy your life by learning ART!"

Through Scientific Proof, virgin or non-virgin can be identified mainly through a medical checkup and blood test.  ONLY the western world is 100% trust Scientific Proof while China and many other countries are picking up!

I am a VVIP guest of all important event backed by SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY mainly because I am a virgin backed by SCIENTIFIC PROOF even though I might not have a hymen anymore with a good reason that I am an athlete or I am a legend of Saint Mary and Jesus. 

Hardworking and Honest are very important if you insist that you have no luck to be a virgin-marry-virgin type of marriage. 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: