Thursday, September 22, 2022

Hui-Shin Wong: "When you were a leader, the content which you uttered or said must change one's or a group's life forever!"

I have passed a message to all my followers that we must read and work repeatedly on all our coursework and homework in order to have long-lasting memory to understand and be enlightened during examination.  Hence, with my words, many score perfect or Straight A's not only in Malaysia, however, in many poor and developing countries worldwide.

In short, I'm a leader with my words that outstanding result with right attitude and outstanding unique personal values can be a millionaire and 1 trillion is 1000 billion or 1,000,000 million!  If I meet the right individuals, there are 1 million millionaires or 1000 billionaires who could be groomed under me mainly because I am a trillionaire.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: