Monday, September 19, 2022

When I send you an email or a message, if you ignore with no reply, it means you are not keen and not interested.

Since 7th May 2014 until now, I have been looking for business partners and investors, yet, no one responded.  Why?

I'm a naturally born trillionaire due to I'm helping Malaysia to work on its VISION 2020 even though it has a delay.

Chinese love to be copycats with all my business ideas and I am so proud that I am going to be a trillionaire without working on them with so many free labours.  I'm the best of the best mainly because so many of them are copying my business ideas.  I am so shocked and stunt that billionaires' next generations are copying my business ideas and I am extremely confident I am the best of the best!

See, billionaires are just nothing!  As the best of the best, I am a trillionaire!  1 trillion is 1000 billion. 1 billion is 1000 million.  1 million is USD 1,000,000 with a one which is following by six zero.  

Billionaires' sense of beauty and talent identification are OUT and NOT STANDARD.  I need to recruit my own team not them to recruit on my behalf unless I am notified.  My email address is huishin2020@gmail.com.  If you are extremely good, then, join me!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: