Friday, September 16, 2022

My fiction: "A Malaysian Genius' Life Under Public Perception"

Synopsis:

Malaysian genius, Peggy Chan live under a public perception that sharing a room and sleeping side-by-side must be having an affair or sex activities with no peace of mind and happy life for slightly more than 8 years without a permanent job by having the assistance from her family and a full strength of resilient mindset to become a successful entrepreneur due to jobless for years as a result of majority people claim that she is no longer a virgin who is not deserving a good life.

This public perception nearly kill her while she meet a big group of white men and white women with brain to have the proof that she is innocent and they safe her to walk far from poverty as a virgin with no track record of boyfriend-girlfriend relationship scientifically while many stop her to continue her great job to change the world.  

There is no direct face-to-face communication to question her relationship status while people just mainly perceive and "KILL".  Why are you in a developed country, Malaysia since there is no promotion of perfect communication skill?

In Malaysia, majority people, i.e. 99% of the residents in Malaysia are applying "No kissing, no physical contact at all and no sex before married!"  Of course, it is because minority Malaysian Chinese in Malaysia are stupid.  Are you those minority Malaysian Chinese in Malaysia who want to kill Peggy Chan?

Let's find out the reason why these minority Malaysian Chinese in Malaysia are stupid who have nearly destroyed her whole life!  Luckily, she is a University of Cambridge and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) graduate with a lot of strong support for mental health. 

I'm a Malaysian Chinese yet, I have brain and definitely not those who are stupid.  Those who are stupid are minority.  Those who want to kill her are minority.  Those minority who are stupid are the leaders of a few groups of people by spreading around the news to "KILL" her due to these minority people can't justify virgin or non-virgin scientifically.  They manipulate a huge group of people, i.e. the majority to believe her is not a virgin only using words by spreading mouth to mouth.

Are these called freedom of speech?  

Are these called defamation?

Are Singaporean stupid?  I wonder!  

Luckily, I am a virgin with proof from a scientific perspective.  My hymen is broken due to the situation of Saint Mary and Jesus legend by no boyfriend-girlfriend relationship while sleeping at home alone and I lost my hymen.  My husband is definitely a King from Anglican belief, i.e. a Christian.

I have an offer when I am in central London with a total amount of USD 22 billion to reply a request of breaking my hymen or let go my virginity when I am there to pitch my business idea; I reject it firmly mainly because I know that virginity is precious and not to let go easily unless he is my lover who is wonderful enough to mingle with me intellectually with a marriage certificate.  

For your information, in year 2005, I have a total projected wealth of USD 3 trillion right after I finish my Master of Science Thesis with a title, "Policies For Cellular-WLAN Integration".

Perception say that being a volunteer is the greed of money.  Hence, I receive such an offer to let go my virginity right after I am a volunteer in more than 5 organization when I am in London.  They say I steal money during my job as a volunteer.  Why should I steal while I can pay all my flight tickets, accommodation and food without asking for a single cent of assistance when I am in London?  

Time to think!

Let me share with you my research output:

Hui-Shin Wong (1):
"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently."

Hui-Shin Wong (2):
"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information. It is always a grey area because we are human beings. This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law."

Hui-Shin Wong (3):
"See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow (S.T.E.F)"!

My research interests in year 2003 are listed as following:

1.  The cheapest and effective way for human to communicate and obtain the latest information from any part of the world.  And, at the same time, mobile operators, WLAN service providers and those pioneers who are involved in telecommunication industry will continue to flourish and sustain.

     Action:  I am working on some policies for Cellular-WLAN Integration as my master thesis.

2.  Minimization of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding and the key factors of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding. 

     Action:  I am mixing with people regardless of race, age, gender, status and background.  

3.  To improve the information exchange based on industry need via wireless mobile devices. 

Source: https://www.angelfire.com/jazz/huishin/research.htm

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: