Thursday, April 29, 2021

Multimedia University (MMU) Queen

I was Multimedia University (MMU) Princess; I am not the Queen.  Let me introduce Multimedia University (MMU) Queen, Professor Dr. Neo Mai who is still a virgin and single with a former politician father and a few cats as her "children", a total of 6 cats.

Have a look at Professor Dr. Neo Mai's profile, https://mmuexpert.mmu.edu.my/neomai.  

Within my network, I know more than 10 people who have a politician father or a former politician father just like me.  My father is an active politician who just won the latest election under MCA or Barisan National in Hilir Perak.  I am not related to Neo Mai, however, when I wanted to take photos with my colleagues, she quickly walked into our photo.  Thus, I have a group photo with her in my Facebook profile.      

I am known as the "Wonder Woman" while Professor Dr. Neo Mai is known as "Super Woman".

I am here to attach Professor Dr. Neo Mai's photo.  Please be sure that Professor Dr. Neo Mai and "Emeritus Professor" Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin are 2 different women who are the Queen and the Princess of Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  Professor Dr. Neo Mai is a fatty for sure.  Thus, she has attracted many fatty who wanted her madly as their permanent partner not a marriage with her definitely.  I was fat for a few years and now, I am a sexy and slim lady.  I managed to reduce 20KG of fats with Keto Diet within 3 months due to my very discipline attitude which will lead me to a successful career. 


Figure 1: Professor Dr. Neo Mai



 

No comments: