Wednesday, April 21, 2021

I am a seasonal academician who has a role to mentor my students who have very strong basic knowledge to excel their research and education skill for Intellectual Property (IP) creation or ownership. I am not an answering machine for all your queries in all your basic knowledge; students, you must know how to do research and find out the answers yourself.

Besides entrepreneurship and research, I am also a seasonal academician in technology subjects for many students in different universities in Malaysia, United States of America, China and United Kingdom.  I taught students who were studying at one of the University of California in Los Angeles, California, United States of America not long ago and many more.  

Correction: It is University State California not University of California.         

My role as a seasonal academician is to mentor my students who must have very strong basic knowledge to excel their research and education skills for Intellectual Property (IP) creation or ownership.  I am not an answering machine for all your queries in all your basic knowledge; students, you must know how to do research and find out the answers yourselves.

I am not an assignment answering machine.  You must be good enough in all your basic domain knowledge so that you can grab all the knowledge during the lectures and be the students with smart questions and not asking the very basic questions to delay the lecture finishing time because you do not prepare yourself by going through all the lecture notes, vocabulary and jargons before each and every lecture.  

I suggest that all my students will buy the textbooks for each and every subject and read all the chapters from the books before a lecture begin.  I am here to lead you to Intellectual Property (IP) creation not an assignment question answering machine.  Please respect me and please respect yourselves as the latest century undergraduate students with a lot of access to Google search engine, textbooks and other universities' lecture notes.  Be prepare and listen well by excelling all the basic domain knowledge for the research activities which can change the world under my supervision not treating me as an assignment answering machine.  

Watch up and buy my book, "How To Ask Question?"  In this book, you will know a long list of questions for yourself before a class, a tutorial or a lecture and the answers you must have during the lectures, examination, assignment answering period and project planning, implementation and execution period.  

Bad question would be after the class or lecture, you set an appointment with me and you asked me to explain the Cardiovascular System to you while I had explained and lectured in the class to many students including you at my highest professional mode.  Your situation could be your level of understanding of each and every jargon of the Cardiovascular System was poor and it led to your confusion and mixture of learning mode until you can't grasp the whole system flow clearly during the lecture or the class.  Thus, I reserve my right to answer this bad question due to your preparation to attend my lecture is not good enough.
 
Thank you!     

No comments: