Monday, April 19, 2021

Prof. Emeritus Tan Sri Dato’ Ir. Dr. Chuah Hean Teik's Admirers

Prof. Emeritus Tan Sri Dato’ Ir. Dr. Chuah Hean Teik is also known as Prof. Chuah or Tan Sri, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuah_Hean_Teik.

When Prof. Emeritus Tan Sri Dato’ Ir. Dr. Chuah Hean Teik met me at very first time, he chased after me because he spotted me at the first sight and loved me at the first sight.  I was stunted and I ran away just like Fave Founder and CEO, Joel Neoh met me at very first time when we were in Hong Kong and he fell in love with me at first sight and ran after me, also, Professor Dr. Dato' Victor Wee who ran after me and chased me by loving me at the first sight many years ago.  Anyway, thank you for being my admirers and loved me at first sight and I know that LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT is extremely powerful if these happen mutually.  If I choose to marry Prof. Emeritus Tan Sri Dato’ Ir. Dr. Chuah Hean Teik or Prof. Chuah, I would be a Puan Sri now and no longer a Datin.    

Anyway, I love Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong at the first sight more than 10 years ago.

Let's talk about Prof. Emeritus Tan Sri Dato’ Ir. Dr. Chuah Hean Teik's admirers.  This long list of women told me when they met me face-to-face because they know that I am not Prof. Chuah's admirer.  I hope that Professor Ir. Dr. Lee Sze Wei or Professor Ir. Dr. Ewe Hong Tat or Prof. Chuah's networks can tell Prof. Chuah to choose one for his long list of admirers.  I have short-listed 3 below through my startup, www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com.  If you have secret admirers, tell me and I can link you to them.   



3) Associate Professor Tan Ah Hui, https://mmuexpert.mmu.edu.my/htai.

These women told me many years ago and I hope that they are still single and Prof. Chuah is still single too.   
 
Let me tell you Joel Neoh and Professor Dato' Victor Wee's admirers if I have more time.  These women came to me and told me that they loved these two men at the first sight, OK?

This is my Wiki page, https://en.everybodywiki.com/Hui-Shin_Wong.  I am an advertisement platform cum celebrity for everything new either fashion, technology equipment, mobile apps, games, videos, software and many others.

No comments: