Sunday, May 9, 2021

Tarot and Palmistry Prediction and Forecasting

I just had a Tarot and Palmistry session with a Guru.  According to this Guru, he said that I have attracted many men who came into my life yet, they were all not compatible and they were definitely not my lovers.  The one who is right here with me is a gentleman who is a British from Italy Royal blood.  The guru also said that the British from Italy Royal blood and I are going to tight the knot very soon due to my excellent contribution to the latest trend of the worldwide economy through entrepreneurship especially www.SoLemMi.com, a Tourism Revolution.

Subscribe now, so that you can be one of the first customers of www.SoLemMi.com.

I am looking forward to mary an Italy Royal blood.  I am going to be a "Princess".  I am so excited.  I am 42 years old this year and HE is 5 years younger than me; HE is 37 years old this year.  

The Guru also told me that Muslims, Roman Catholics and many other religions prohibit their believers to have sex before marriage.  Thus, tell your boyfriends in advance that you believe in "No Sex Before A Marriage' when they propose to you to become one of your boyfriends.  One can have many boyfriends, yet, highly encouraged to have only one sex partner, i.e. your husband; one husband for life hopefully. 

My parents are from a small village in Hilir Perak.  Thus, I inherited their good genes to practice "No Sex Before A Marriage".  Just because of this good value, while I traveled around the world, I have attracted all the Royal members worldwide and commoners worldwide to go after me with no sex before a marriage and eventually, I am going to settle down and tight the knot with an Italy Royal blood after all my attracted commoners and Royal members would think that they have other women might suit them the best.  

Thank you, Guru!
      

No comments: