Saturday, April 17, 2021

The Rule of Thumb For Employment In All Successful-Oriented Employers Is To Employ Best Quality Employees Not To Employ Poor Employees As The Choice With The Reason of Helping The Poor By Ignoring Or Rejecting Rich and Quality Employees' Service or Employment

I just received a Whatsapp message from Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC).  According to the coordinator, he or she said that the TARUC TOP MANAGEMENT chose to hire a full-time staff to take over my part-time lecturer role in TARUC starting in May 2021.  I would think that I am a perfect lecturer for any courses since I have a very good education background and I have more than 12 years of teaching experience in educating and supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students.  The TOP MANAGEMENT whom I am referring to in this context definitely not Professor Dr. Lee Sze Wei because he was my classmate many years ago and he know me.  

The Rule of Thumb For Employment In All Successful-Oriented Employers Is To Employ Best Quality Employees Not To Employ Poor Employees As The Choice With The Reason of Helping The Poor By Ignoring Or Rejecting Rich, Honest, Hard-working, High Ability and Willingness To Teach, Outspoken and Quality Employees' Service or Employment.  We must employ quality employees no matter what is their social status; poor, rich or bankrupt.  Bankrupt individuals deserve employment too if they are able to contribute quality works.  Discrimination the Rich, Powerful and Quality individuals here in employment by stopping all his or her employment opportunities; this is a crime for sure.  What do you think?


No comments: