Monday, April 12, 2021

I Bought a Pair of Levi's Jeans in Year 2001 and I Wore It When I Traveled Around The World in 365 Days Within 10 Years; Ended Up, The Next Generation of Levi's Jeans Founder's Family Proposed a Marriage To Me in Year 2019

I came across Levi's Jeans in year 2001 when I was doing my industry training with a Japanese company, Fujitsu Malaysia.  I bought one pair of Levi's Jeans and I believed that I have chosen the best design and cutting.  The pair of Levi's Jeans has a serial code with the design code.  I liked them very much.

Since I wore it to travel the world until year 2012 in more than 20 countries and I was automatically becoming the brand ambassador or the Levi's Jeans international live model for slightly more than 10 years because I liked to wear it almost every day and personally, I think it was so beautiful, fit and elegant on me.

The Levi's Jeans family, business partners and related associates my presence in many countries during my traveling trips.  Thus, they have decided to match Levi's Jeans Founder's next generation who is around my age to me for marriage.  Due to I have too many choices of matched men in my life, I did not accept the marriage proposal.  All men and women in the world are allowing to dream and make choices to marry a "Rich and Powerful" wife or husband.  Do some research on who you want to marry and let me know.  Thus, I am here to coach you on how to attract billionaires' attention in your life by words on the Internet, how to do research and choose who you want to marry the most, what type of men or women suit you the best to grow old together with you and having your children and grooming with your physical look with your attires, what are the do's and don't and let me lead you to a quality relationship with "Rich and Powerful" through TrainCan At Amore Paradise (www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com); I am the Founder, CEO and Chief Cupid. Subscribe to the newsletter and join now by filling up the online forms on the website.

Anyway, below is a little bit about Levi's Jeans and some of the facts.  In order to know more, you can read more in Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi_Strauss_%26_Co.).  

Levi Strauss and David Stern have decided to do business together.  On May 20, 1873, the two men received U.S Patent 139,121 from the United States Patent and Trademark Office which was an idea of protection to use copper rivets to reinforce the points of strain, such as pocket corners and at the base of the button fly on denim jeans.  And, they have launched and sold their first pair of jeans to a California gold miner.  In 1890's, their company has created its first pair of Levi's 501 Jeans and eventually, they have landed a multi-billion dollar business in retail by selling Levi's Jeans worldwide with 2800 company-operated stores.  In year 2018, they have reported to the public that the company's business revenue is USD 5.575 billion.

Albert Einstein wore Levi's Jeans too.  

In the first few months of the COVID-19 pandemic, the company experienced a 62% fall in sales and recorded a USD 364 million loss and with immediate action from corporate leadership to cut 700 office jobs in the hopes of saving USD 100 million in expenses.


No comments: