Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Kwik-Lok is an innovation feature and it is known as an Intellectual Property (IP) of Gardenia bread which started its humble plant 35 years ago in Section 16, Shah Alam

I have been educating all my students and people around me to educate themselves in any research industry in order for them to own at least one Intellectual Property (IP), so that they can grow old with a little wealth and bring the continuous wealth to the next generations with a very prominent and commercialization sustainable Intellectual Property (IP).  If they are not naturally good, they can work on a Master degree or even a Ph.D. to gain the research experience towards the goal that they can create at least one intellectual property which is the long life gold egg goose to give them gold eggs as their wealth forever.  Hope that in your mind that, you are studying a Master degree or a Ph.D. is not because you want to become a lecturer or a professor, however, you are aiming to learn all the basics to create Intellectual Property (IP) in your domain of research interest to form a better world by solving problems.

If you have Intellectual Property (IP), what are they doing in changing the world and also to form a better world?

Gardenia is doing a great job by having Kwik-Lok, i.e. a function or method to keep the bread sealed and also displayed the price of each loaf and expiry date.  Tetra Pak is doing a great job in packaging.  Thus, those people who have created Kwik-Lok and Tetra Pak are having Intellectual Property (IP) ownership which can ensure them to be a little bit wealthy and bring their wealth to their next generations.  

I have my first Intellectual Property (IP) creation and ownership in dentition of a medicine branch through a University of Oxford graduate when I was 15 years old after I took the additional computer programming lessons besides my formal education.  He was the one who spotted me and he is carrying his business and profession using my IP to create wealth for himself and through him, I was an instant millionaire when I was 15 years old.  Today, I am 41 years old.  I am Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong or Shyan H. Wong.  

My IP in dentition aligned closely to the formula below which brings smiles and confidence to many individuals with their identity at the highest confidential mode.  The mission of my IP in dentition is to bring beauty and elegance into worldwide citizens' life as what I have stated again the initiate mission of Shyan Quintessa Art and Design Supply (www.shyan-quintessa.com).  What is dentition?  The Cambridge Dictionary of Human Biology and Evolution documented the following two formulas show the deciduous and usual permanent dentition of all catarrhine primates, including human beings:

Deciduous dentition: 
or
{\displaystyle (di^{2}-dc^{1}-dm^{2})/(di_{2}-dc_{1}-dm_{2})\times 2=20.}

Permanent dentition: 
or
{\displaystyle (I^{2}-C^{1}-P^{2}-M^{3})/(I_{2}-C_{1}-P_{2}-M_{3})\times 2=32.}

In order to stand out in the international crowd just like me, you must study really hard now in order for you to score all 100% and all A's as well as being active in all your co-curriculum activities so that you can have enough knowledge to create Intellectual Property (IP), i.e. by having the gold egg goose who can lay gold eggs forever.  If you think that you are not able to create any IP, no worry, you can be the talent distinguishers just like the University of Oxford graduate who had spotted me and helped me to create my first Intellectual Property (IP) in my life and he owned the commercialization rights of my IP by creating his wealth.

In short, just be friendly and polite by talking to many people without discriminating their social status and keep traveling to eye on talents everywhere.  If you read my books especially "Sunshine Little Kitchen", you will notice that you can find a talent in the slum of India.  Keep on your shopping habit and continue reading as much as you can to broaden your horizon to build your elegant self to attract more talents just like many people are doing now because not many people have the ability to have IP ownership if you are, then, what would be the IP's existence to form a better world and the sustainable commercialization strategy.  If you have money, you can file as many patents or intellectual property, however, people must question on the IP's existence to form a better world and a sustainable commercialization strategy.  For my case, I have a University of Oxford graduate to carry the commercialization role of my IP rights when I was 15 years old and my startup, TrainCan At Amore Paradise (www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com) might have Yen Kuok, a Stanford University master degree or Ph.D. graduate to help in the commercialization of my IP in TrainCan At Amore Paradise worldwide.  Thus, people who can identify talents and support talents by taking over the commercialization roles of their IP ownership deserve to be a little bit wealthy forever too.

Since I have Intellectual Property (IP), it is either my family is extremely rich else, I can't afford to have all kind of reading materials when I was a child and my ability to own more than one Intellectual Property (IP) now if all my IPs are not commercializable or profitable.  Filling patents need money.

Let's learn how to file patents and create Intellectual Property (IP) and be the talents distinguishers and not trying your best to be the shame of the nation by copying others mainly for money not with the intention to form a better world and change the world without respecting Intellectual Property (IP)!

Malaysia and many places of the world are places to grow talents.  If you think that you are a talent and you are not able to extend your talents, thus, you can talk to me directly with all your resume, passport copy or Identification Card copy as well as your proposal to change the world or your proposal to form a better world.  If you don't have the proposal, you can identify your research problem or the social problems which are arising now in Malaysia or the world.  Researchers like me and many others love research questions because once we can solve the problems, we can gain a little bit wealth and also, we will have great satisfaction and proud about ourselves.

Since I have an Intellectual Property (IP) when I was 15 years old, thus, I wish that I can match to one man who also has an Intellectual Property (IP) when he was 15 years old or younger because according to research those who have Intellectual Property at very young age just like me are having a very wealthy family and rich historical family background because they have the access to all kind of reading materials and all these are additional expenses and reading is luxury those days.  Now, with Kindle Unlimited, everyone with a mobile phone, laptop, computer or Kindle devices in the world is able to enjoy reading materials for free. 

My books are featured in Kindle Unlimited, you can read them for free if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited.  Thank you!
 

No comments: