Monday, April 12, 2021

Rich and Powerful People Are Full of Curiosity and They Are Able To Find Out The Truth As Well As They Wish That Good People Can Join Them As Family Members

I am the Founder, CEO and Chief Cupid of TrainCan At Amore Paradise (www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com), a hand-picked or self-picked match-making entity for you to join the families of "Rich and Powerful" especially Forbes List Billionaires, their family members and their associates through official marriages.  All the employees of the big corporations or MNCs are the associates of "Rich and Powerful" families.

You can read my resume online line by line and word by word to find out why am I getting so many contacts worldwide and starting to run businesses like this.  For your information, I am also the Founder, CEO and CTO of www.SoLemMi.com with a great initiate mission to help worldwide citizens to see the world economically after I had traveled the world in 365 days within 10 years by writing and publishing the first edition of my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" in year 2012 under Author House, the second edition of my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" in year 2015 under Patridge Singapore Publishing and the third edition of my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen: The World Traveling Logs in 365 Days".  I never think that my passion in traveling, my good heart and my very hard-working attitude can lead me to a multi-billion dollar entrepreneurial kingdom according to professional bodies' forecasting and estimation particularly from worldwide economics management bodies.  I was so happy when this group of people told me that they wanted to offer me a job as a Forbes List Billionaire.  Anyway, I still need to work hard and gain all the public support for what I want to do for the world, else, the forecasting and estimation will be delayed and not as accurate as what they had told me.  At this stage of moment, I am still at the investment funds acquisition seeking; keep on pitching and meeting new people and talk to new people to broaden my business networks.          

Rich and Powerful People Are Full of Curiosity and They Are Able To Find Out The Truth As Well As They Wish That Good People Can Join Them As Family Members.  Also, Rich and Powerful People Are Reading A Lot, Travel The World and They Have Many Free Time For Their Hobbies.  

Hence, whenever, you travel or meeting people in conferences, meeting or traveling trips in overseas, as long as you are entering their territories, your profile will be tracked and if you are shortlisted as their family members, they will try their very best to know more about you and help you to fulfill your dreams and ambition with all their networks and power.  Thus, I encourage you to do a lot of research about a Dream Holiday Destination by using Google if you are not able to pay for your traveling trips at the moment, then, you subscribe yourself to www.SoLemMi.com to indicate that you wish and have strong intention to travel with very minimum budget or for free, then, you subscribe to TRainCan At Amore Paradise (www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com) if you think that you are deserving to be rich and powerful, you want a rich husband or a rich wife, you want to join a rich and powerful family because you were always being bullied with the extremely strong urge that you want protection and happy life and many other reasons.

You can talk to me face to face or you can send me an email or your questions in Quora.  I will try my best to help you to match to the right individuals who are related to the "Rich and Powerful" especially Forbes List Billionaires, their family members and their associates.

If you are good in history or you are keen to read more about the history of a country, a nation, a religion, a family, a company and many others, you can start to write a blog or a fiction book to illustrate your life before and after you meet my so called "Rich and Powerful" individuals or families.  What are you expecting to help them with your strength and weaknesses and what are you expecting them to help you so that you can achieve your dreams and ambition?  You can state clearly your objective of life and what you want to do in your life for a better world just like what I have done in year 2003 by creating one personal website.  If you need help to create a personal website, you can consult Shyan Quintessa Art and Design Supply (www.Shyan-Quintessa.com), so that you can pay them to do a personal website for you.  For your information, I am the Founder, CEO and Chief Artist of Shyan Quintessa Art and Design Supply with the very initiate great mission to bring beauty and elegance into worldwide citizens' life.  In year 2008, I created my blog called Malaysian Footprint.  I have attracted worldwide attention.  To date, I have more than 300 profiling admirers worldwide.  I am here to act as your guide, consultant and cupid because these admirers want me to find their wife for them.  Thus, I must look for 299 female to marry these rich and powerful people worldwide and for your information, there are more than 3000 Forbes List Billionaires in the world which is not including Royal Families worldwide and Farmers.  Hence, no need to be jealous and just be yourself and tell the world on what you want to do in your life and let me do the match-making job.  For your information, during the long ancient time, a nurse at the war time married the King of Italy to become the Queen of Italy.  A divorcee, Meghan Markle married Prince Henry from United Kingdom Royal Family.  Thus, if you are married, no need to be sad or crying because your children might be able to be part of the rich and powerful families through marriages and many other possibilities.  Thus, just be yourself, enjoy traveling with good heart and very hard-working attitude to attract the right person in your life by writing a blog, create a Quora account to answer questions, a Facebook account, a Twitter, an Instagram account, a personal website and many others.  TrainCan At Amore Paradise is providing training programs and consultation for all these digital facilities through Internet.  

Let me share with you why I am attracting 300 admirers worldwide through the Internet and traveling around the world with my hard-earned money because I want to see the world.  If your English is not good, no worry, you can use your mother tongue language to write your blog and your website contents.  The most important that we want to know you through all your words, photos and videos in the Internet first before we know you face-to-face.  The translation software online is able to convert all your contents to English if you are meeting or attracting an English.  Thus, start a personal website and as many social media platforms as you wish now to promote yourself so that people will be attracted to your hobbies, personality or your job routines just like what I was as a research student as part of my study.  The reason why a personal website because you are paying the website with your credit card or debit card, your identity is captured with identification and proof.  The main reason to tell about yourself through Internet because you want your Mr. Right to know you well and attracted to you because he can accept your daily activities and your goals by choosing you as his wife without borders.  Of course, you must able to identify those sensitive information which you can't disclosure online.  

Point 1: I wrote these in my personal website in year 2003 when I was a Master degree student.  As a consequence, I landed a collaboration with Stanford University, MIT, University of Cambridge, Carnegie Mellon University, University of London, Royal Holloway, Newcastle University, Microsoft Research, Oracle R&D, British Telecom Multimedia and many others.  British Telecom associate is having a courtship with me since year 2003 right after he spotted my research interest number 1 as written below even though he know that I love Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong at the first sight.  I have many admirers who are graduates from these universities and companies mainly because of my research statements after I have posted them online in my personal website.  Another important information which I have posted online in my personal website and attracted the majority of the researchers to welcome me to participate in their research was a quote about myself and my learning/ working attitude, i.e. "No matter how hard it is, no matter how difficult it is; deeply believe there is a solution behind."  Thus, I suggest that children can add their favorite quotes, idols, heroes, heroines, celebrities, teachers or perhaps their friends whom they are admiring and state the reasons why they are so into them.      

My research interests are listed as following:

1.  The cheapest and effective way for human to communicate and obtain the latest information from any part of the world.  And, at the same time, mobile operators, WLAN service providers and those pioneers who are involved in telecommunication industry will continue to flourish and sustain.

     Action:  I am working on some policies for Cellular-WLAN Integration as my master thesis.

2.  Minimization of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding and the key factors of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding. 

     Action:  I am mixing with people regardless of race, age, gender, status and background.  

3.  To improve the information exchange based on industry need via wireless mobile devices. 


Point 2: I started a blog called Malaysian Footprint in year 2008.  I wrote about my hobbies to read a lot and travel the world and my objective of life to change the world for a better place to live by giving enough information to my readers to evolve their mindset to a globally thinker and not only following others without thinking.  I also mentioned my urge to bridge the gap for the following domains as stated below or within the introduction column of this blog, "Malaysian Footprint".  

Hui-Shin Wong is a simple Malaysian who read a lot and travel the world. Through her stories, she aims to change the world for a better place to live. She hope her readers evolve their mindset to a globally thinker and not only following others without thinking. "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow (S.T.E.F.)!” Also, she would like to bridge the gap between the poor and the rich, the intelligence and the ordinary, the masters and the slaves, the local graduates and the oversea graduates, the easterners and the westerners, the IT-savvy and non-IT savvy individuals. 一个简单的大马人,黄慧欣读了万卷与及环游世界一圈,目的是要通过她的故事来改变现在的问题社会,创造一个更美好的生活世界。,她希望她的读者能成为一个全球性的思想家,而不是一个没有自己思想的追随者。 “观看,思考,启迪,然后,按照(S.T.E.F.)!此外,她想弥合穷人与富翁,智力高的人与普通的人,主人与奴隶, 留学生与本地毕业生, 东方人与西方人,资讯人群与非资讯人群的思想差距。       

Conclusion: Good luck for your soulmate search.  For your information, I have 85 years old male divorcee client with 2 daughters married a 57 years old widow female with 1 son and 1 daughter just very recently.  If you need help, please subscribe, fill in the forms or email TrainCan At Amore Paradise general email (www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com).  Be professional and ethical, no more jealousy and doing dirty acts to grab your Mr. Right because we must think globally and beyond and also, you must believe that with Internet, everything goes GLOBAL and GLOBAL means wise, intellectual and professional.      

Also, I wish to tell you that with what I have written in Point 1 and Point 2 since year 2003 and year 2012, throughout all these years until now, a total of almost 20 years, I am groomed to be an advisor, a strategist, a far-sighted leader, an academician, a book author, a motivational speaker, a coach, a humanity activist and many other hats with a long list of mission to change the world for a better place to live for all individuals through words and entrepreneurship.  Thus, you might need to wait for 20 years just like me in order for all my dreams and ambition come true after I started a paid personal website and a paid blog.  Thus, start early when you are in Junior secondary schools or right after you are in touch with Internet.  As long as you are ready for your content and what you want to do in your life for a better world, you are good.  Of course, you can change your life goals from time to time, yet, smart people are very focus and very sharp.  They know exactly what they wanted to do from day one just like what I have pitched under Founder Institute program from California, USA on my entrepreneurship journey.  You must be able to justify why you have a long list of life mission or businesses just like me not because I am greedy with the objective to earn a lot of money or not sure what I want to do in my life, it is mainly because I am doing all these as the interconnectivity to form a giant conglomerate just like Google, Microsoft, Amazon and many others, born and bred from Malaysia with the help from locally and worldwide.  The most important that you love and happy about the engagement of my entrepreneurship products.  Visit my Linkedin Profile to find out more (www.Linkedin.com/in/wonghuishin) about my involvement in entrepreneurship and the respective products.  Of course, you must do some search in Google to find out the list of products.  

See you and talk to you soon!  

Thank you for all your support!  I am a proud Malaysian.  


No comments: