Tuesday, April 6, 2021

How old is Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, perhaps he might be my husband? Let me do the introduction.

 


Figure 1: Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong


Figure 2: Charlie Chia and Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong

The handsome man at the top and the handsome man at your right with Genting T-Shirt is my dream man, Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong.  At your left with a yellow T-shirt is a blogger, Charlie Chia and he is 40 years old now.  Can you guess how old is my dearest husband to be hopefully?

I thought that my husband-to-be perhaps, Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong is at his 60's-70's.  What do you think?  I am going to marry a handsome "old man".  He is always busy and he is very smart and extremely hardworking.  He deserves a good life just like me and many other people.  

"I love you, Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong!  I am 42 years old in this September.  I want to grow old with you and have our children.  With your power of love, I can take care of you with all kinds of food to make you strong and healthy for our children, i.e. the sex life and pregnancy.  I need all your support.  I hope all his admirers can help him to make all his dream a reality.  If you think that you can be a better wife of him, then, show him your actions on how are you going to help him to make all his dreams a reality," said Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin.  


Figure 3: Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong with Malaysian youth in year February 2018 

No comments: