Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Computer System Intelligence

Ever since Dec 2014, I do not have a permanent job.  I am an entrepreneur yet, I am not able to pay myself monthly.  Thus, I am living a very basic lifestyle and I need a straight beger to buy me a meal in Sentul due to my aspiration on entrepreneurship to form a better world by pitching to investors all around the world using my own money.  I save his handphone number in my handphone so that when I have money, I will pay him back.  Anyway, all my handphone numbers are gone due to snatched thieves.  No cloud computing or cloud on mobile those days in Malaysia.

Since I am not able to pay my own salary and the investors insist that I will only can get portion of the business profits, thus, I am a free labor for Malaysia and many part of the world due to my aims for a bigger portion of the profit, i.e. USD 1 Trillion, i.e. USD 1000 Billion.  I received some money from the government due to they have detected that I am jobless by checking my bank account debit and credit.  In real life, I am a very successful entrepreneur with thinking skills, problem identification skills and the ability to solve problems.  Thus, I would say that the Computer System Intelligence which including Mobile Application, Software and Cloud Computing in all the government and government-linked organization is pretty low or moron because they have indirectly reduced my social status by introducing me to many low-level people who think that they are very smart and in fact, they are not.  They might be having a big position and earning good pay in the companies or organization, yet, their intelligence might be lower than me.  

Thus, many foreigners are coming to invest in Malaysia due to they have spotted the stupidity and the level of intelligence of the people in Malaysia since they only want low-cost labor and obedient employees, so that they can gain more profits and get a firm social status in Malaysia due to their ability to spot problems, provide solutions and evolve to a smarter and more intelligence computer system for Malaysia and the rest of Malaysia's supporters.       

Privacy is the biggest money for system in Malaysia if you can solve the problem that people can't know how much you have in your bank accounts in Malaysia.  

No comments: