Monday, April 19, 2021

I am still a virgin at the age of 41 years old now!

Many people might want to know who is my Mr. Right or my husband because a successful man has a very supportive woman just like me.  For your information, I am still a virgin.  More than 10 years ago, I wanted to marry Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong.  Hence, GOD shape me as his ideal wife.  Due to many people thought that I am no longer a virgin since many years ago, the followers of GOD matched me to the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezof, Amazon.com founder and former CEO cum a divorcee.

I wish GOD's followers know that I am a virgin now and match the right one for me to be my husband.  I want an official marriage not a partnership in any relationship.  I hope he is Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, a year elder than me, an undergraduate and a postgraduate of Oriel College, University of Oxford, a Malaysian, an investor and he is Genting Highlands founder cum a billionaire, Tan Sri Dr. Lim Goh Tong's grandson.  I am 41 years old now.    

No comments: