Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Only Those Who Are Stupid, Not Able To Respect Women, Not Able to Be Taught With Poor and Powerless Family Background and A Liar that Their Family Are Very Rich Will Adopt Sex Before Married According to My Research Findings

Through my experiences to mix with all those "Rich and Powerful" people who are having great track records in their family history and their contribution to the ancient and modern worldwide economy will have sex after married because they know what is respect to the women they love, they know planning and protocols by stated the wedding day with the planned wedding ceremony and sending money, food, gifts like gold jewelry to the women's family members or parents by asking for their permission.  These "Rich and Powerful" men will treat their women as their Queen or Princess.  

Through my experience, Only Those Who Are Stupid, Not Able To Respect Women because they treat women as slave, Not Able to Be Taught With Poor and Powerless Family Background and A Liar that Their Family Are Very Rich Will Adopt Sex Before Married Because They Only Wanted to Cheat Women and Get Free Sex.  

Thus, no sex before married would be the best strategy for all women to attract "Rich and Powerful" men because they will treat you like a Queen and a Princess when they love you and admire you.  

Of course, men might not be able to control lust and seductive cum sexy or naked women who are offering sex to them.  Thus, they had sex before married mainly because the women wanted and initiated sex activities first.  Through my research findings, those "Rich and Powerful" men who had sex before married with seductive cum sexy women and marry them those women eventually only 0.000000000001%, such as Prince Henry from United Kingdom and Meghan Markle, a South African Cum American from the United States of America.      

I don't know Prince Henry, i.e. Meghan Markle's husband from the United Kingdom face to face.

Those elegant and wise women like me will use words and thinking to attract the "Rich and Powerful" men and the evidence has shown that I have attracted those next generations from Ottoman, Persian, Greek, Roman, Nazi, Great China and many others.  Thus, enroll now and let me coach you on how to attract "Rich and Powerful" men in your life by subscribing and register now at www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com.  Start now to create an online profile that can represent yourself such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Quora, Personal Website, Personal Blog, Company Website, Company Blog, YouTube Profile, Netflix Profile, etc. and let the world to know you more online first, so that you can attract the "Rich and Powerful" men just like me to get into a marriage.  I will guide you step-by-step to let you grow as attractive as I am.   

I am the Founder, CEO and Chief Cupid of TrainCan At Amore Paradise.  Talk to you soon. 

Just in case, you are no longer a virgin, a divorced woman or a widow, then, I can match you with their associates/ employees or those "Rich and Powerful" men who are a divorced man or a widow.

For those young girls or all women who are single, you must practice women's priceless dignity by "No Kissing, No Touching, No Physical Contacts and No Sex Before Married" in order for you to marry a "Rich and Powerful" husband.  

Of course, some very attractive women might be sexually harassed or raped by those who are STUPID and POOR because only STUPID and POOR will commit sexual harassment.  Those who are rich and at the same time, they want to fulfill their sexual needs, they will go for prostitution by paying.  Thus, Netherland or Holand is doing a great job because prostitution is legal in Netherland or Holand.  If you are a virgin and you want money, then, you may consider a prostitute position in Netherland because many rich and powerful men want virgin women as their prostitutes and eventually their wife after years of paying the service fees to the same prostitute.

African American multi-billionaire, Oprah Winfrey (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oprah_Winfrey) was molested and raped with pregnancy when she was 14 years old in United States of America.  Through my research findings, those women who were molested or sexually harassed by men are extremely attractive and outstanding.  Be mindful that, such attractive and outstanding women will have a very good life with "Rich and Powerful" men for a better world and change the world mainly these women have "Rich and Powerful" husband, thus, don't be a stupid or a moron or an idiot and not able to control your lust by committing sexual harassment or molesting when you meet attractive and outstanding women.  You can be jailed.  

Thus, "No Kissing, No Touching, No Physical Contacts and No Sex Before Married" for all women with priceless dignity.

Start your online profile to attract the "Rich and Powerful "and start dating online now.  If you need my consultation, please feel free to contact me through my business website, www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com

Even though I know many "Rich and powerful" men with great family history and background ever since 5000 BC, I am still in love with Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong because I fall in love with him at the first sight.  Love at the first sight is very powerful.  He is nothing great if I am comparing him with those "Rich and Powerful" men who are my admirers, yet, I wish that my relationship with Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong would be a win win and mutual benefit relationship or marriage if we are ready and fit for a marriage.  Anyway, let me try!  I am falling in love with Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong.  I hope that I would be the woman he love the most in his life.  Hence, I am here at TrainCan At Amore Paradise to look for attractive and outstanding women worldwide especially Malaysian because my admirers, the "Rich and Powerful" want Malaysian as their wife because they find that Malaysian food raise attractive and outstanding women.  If you are not attractive and not outstanding women and at the same time you want "Rich and Powerful" men, I can do the introduction too because some of my clients insist to have fat girls as their wife and some of my clients insist ugly as their wife.  Of course, I know the reasons while I prefer that you can be an ordinary member first at TrainCan At Amore Paradise, then, we can talk face to face.

By marrying the employees/ associates of the "Rich and Powerful" men or women could be very fruitful life.  The CEO of Microsoft is an employee/ associate of Bill Gates and this CEO was earning USD 42.9 million annually.  The offshore Petroleum Engineers are employees/ associates of Shell, BP, Petronas and many others and they are earning RM 50,000 monthly as expatriates in Malaysia.  I have a log list of examples and catch me by subscribing to the newsletter and register now to be a member. 

Women with big dreams are always attractive!  Think big and act now to subscribe and register. 

Thank you!

No comments: