Saturday, April 17, 2021

I believe there are many types of leaders and how much a leader is earning must be directly reflecting to his or her pay or income? Billionaires and Trillionaires are proven leaders with Thinking and LOGIC with the ability to solve new problems just like GLOBAL WARMING.

Are you a leader?  How much are you earning now?  If you feel that you are underpaid, let's have a chat.  You may email or call me directly.  This is a consultation service by "Fair? Why?", a unit of Dr. Wong Foundation (www.drwongfoundation.org) initiated and founded by me, Hui-Shin Wong.  

A leader can change people's life and these leaders deserve forever wealth generation by generation.  What have you done to impact the community and to help the community for a better life.  Let's discuss further.  If you are just a follower and you are a leader at the same time, keep up your good job to pass messages to your followers for a better world and a humane world with continuous afford towards PERFECTIONISM.

Do you have the thinking skill, the logic skill and the passion to develop a better world and a humane world with new ideas in entrepreneurship just like me which can change the trend of the worldwide economy?  If yes, let's talk, we will welcome you to join the billionaires and trillionaires community.  I was a member ever since I published my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" in year 2012 and I was invited to sit on a Gulfstream private jet when I attended a conference with Linda Latham Scholarship 2012 at Monterey Bay, California, USA.    

No comments: