Monday, April 12, 2021

Caring, Loving, Intellectual and Responsible!

At this moment of my life, I would want a husband who is caring, loving, intellectual and responsible.

CARING - He must take care of my feelings and desires because I am a human being.  

LOVING - He must think about me wherever he goes by buying me pieces of souvenirs or presents.  He must understand that I love flowers especially a big bouquet of deep red big roses with a mix with some other small little greens and small little flowers or herbs.

INTELLECTUAL - He must be able to secure at least one patent filing approved from USPTO either join names application or single name application.  Please read this Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi_Strauss_%26_Co.) about the action and business strategy of Levi's Jeans Founder, Levi Strauss to find out his relationship on patent filing. 

RESPONSIBLE - I deeply believe a man with full of responsibilities is very attractive and I believe a responsible man can be very successful and become rich.  With my strength and business knowledge learned from Sloan School of Management, MIT, USA, I believe that I can help the one I love with all these 4 criteria to go very far and I agree to marry him.  I hope that he can help me in all my undertakings too.  I want to become a Forbes-List Billionaire and I wish that he is a Forbes-List Billionaire now or in the future.  I am looking for a man who can accept a prospect Forbes-List Billionaire like me and he will give me all his support and care until I achieve my final destination, i.e. a Forbes-List Billionaire compliment and recognition internationally.

Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong has the greatest potential to become a Forbes-List Billionaire.  He must be a very good candidate of my husband by fulfilling all the above 4 criteria.  Looking forward.

    



No comments: