Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Red Meat Especially Good Quality Beef, Big Fat Deep Water Salmon Belly and Variety Seafood Locally and Internationally Like Kelantan Squids Groomed Me As A Very Durable Person

I was a very traditional Chinese Malaysian who has been practicing no beef and vegetarian diet since I was born until I had chances to go abroad in year 2001 and experienced different food.  Red Meat Especially Good Quality Beef, Big Fat Deep Water Salmon Belly and Variety Seafood Locally and Internationally Like Kelantan/ Terengganu Squids Groomed Me As A Very Durable Person.

Now, quality food farming is everywhere in Malaysia and Malaysia has a very good relationship with other countries by importing their food which I have mentioned above.

Thank you, Malaysia to ensure me to perform durably by having good food supply in Malaysia just like what I had experienced overseas.  I found that I became smarter and more intelligent after I had more variety of food besides no beef and Vegetarian Diet just like many Chinese in mainland China. 

I suggest that worldwide citizens can have variety of food just like what I have jotted down in my first book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen: The Worldwide Traveling Logs in 365 Days".

As a high flyer and successful Malaysian Chinese also the role model for many Chinese around the world especially mainland Chinese in China, I suggest that Chinese eat quality beef, Salmon, seafood, pasta and walk far away from your Chinese religious belief to avoid beef consumption and only the vegetarian diet to support durability human development and be a durable Chinese and a worldwide recognized citizen.  

The western world is so successful ever since 5000 BC and as the Easterners are slowly picking up and I suggest Easterners have more variety of food by importing their food and consume them for a better and successful eastern world to be more durable in learning and any activities you are carrying out especially Chinese from mainland China.

   

No comments: