Tuesday, March 30, 2021

List of my distinguish and very outstanding admirers - perhaps they are still single

I am truly in love with Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong when I listened to his speech and during my first sight spotted on him with my instantly will to marry him and grow old with him.  

List of my respectful, distinguish and very outstanding admirers; perhaps they are still single, you all can go after them:

1. Professor Dato' Dr. Chuah Hean Teik

2. Professor Dato' Dr. Victor Wee

3. Professor Dr. Joseph Bonneau in New York University (NYU), New York, USA who is around my age.

4. Professor Dr. Philip Levis in Stanford University, California, USA who is around my age.

5. Professor Dr. Michael Osborne in University of Oxford, United Kingdom who is around my age.

and many more.

Anyway, if I am not marrying Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, I will be a Datin too if I am marrying Professor Dato' Dr. Chuah Hean Teik or Professor Dato' Dr. Victor Wee.  I will be a professor's wife too if I am marrying Professor Dr. Joseph Bonneau or Professor Dr. Philip A. Levis.

You may wonder who is Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong.  Why am I so crazy about him by ignoring all the good candidates, i.e. my admirers.

No comments: