Monday, March 28, 2022

"My Ph.D. Thesis!" ~Hui-Shin Wong

I was asked to leave by my Ph.D. supervisor, Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan in January 2015 verbally without giving me a reason; hence, I was officially a Ph.D. study dropped-out in year 2015 with Multimedia University (MMU).  Yet, I did not give up.  I contacted many Professors in overseas and I was guided and moving forward to work on my Ph.D. thesis, "BRIDGE THE GAP", https://malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com/2022/02/the-gap-between-robotics-and-life.html even though I am not attached to any university.  I do not have a Ph.D. qualification, yet, I am employed as a Full Professor to supervise undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. students from poor and developing countries with the University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, MIT, Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon and Harvard in year 2024 with the agreement of my multi-tasking to run all my 20 startups together with the appointment.  The year 2024 is a new beginning for all of us because it will be the All-Borders Opening to encourage traveling and tourism and it is going to be the official ending of COVID-19; a planning and forecasting by genius and prodigies! 

Check Professor Michael Sandel, Professor Tim Berners Lee (The Father of WWW - World Wide Web, i.e. Internet), Professor Ross Anderson, Professor Roy Maxion, Professor Keith Martin, Professor Eric von Hippel, Professor Charles Fried, Professor Joel David Hamkins, Professor Keith Devlin, Professor Steven Strogatz and many others!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong!   

No comments: