Sunday, March 20, 2022

Some might argue that they don't know that they must get married first, then, they can have sex! If you are the followers of these people, then, you must take care of all the women's expenses and daily living for life if you said that after having pre-marital sex, she is your "wife"!

When a man and a woman are officially married, the man has the responsibility to take care of the woman's daily expenses and career.  This means men are to protect the women and give women happiness after married.  When divorce is happening because the man has decided to marry another woman, hence, this man must give compensation to his ex-wife because they were officially married unless the man is poor and he can't afford to pay his ex-wife.

Now, we are talking about the men who had pre-marital sex.  They might be arguing that they don't know that they must get married first, then, they can have sex with a woman.  Hence, if this is his argument, does he take care of all his women which he had pre-marital sex, i.e. taking care of the women's life forever even though they are no longer in love?

If these men who had pre-marital sex and not taking care all his ex-women who had pre-marital sex with him, then, he is irresponsible and he deserves forever bad luck because firstly, he is poor and at the same time, he is not RESPONSIBLE.

According to research, the majority of the men who had pre-marital sex are BASTARDS.   

BASTARD, Kris Kon Chee Keong (官志强), I refused to have pre-marital sex with you since year 2003 because you were jobless and you don't have a family; no father and no mother beside him during his growing-up process with her mother married a French after his father not marrying her after the baby delivery.  He said his father and his parents were the corrupted leaders in China who were following his surname, KON (官) or Khon (官) or Khoon (官); else, they will not migrate to Malaysia because the revolution in China killed all corrupted leaders.  I was a Software Development Engineer since 2nd May 2002 to 30th August 2003.  I have a bright future ever since I have graduated from Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia in year 2002; why should I choose you as my "husband"; are you extremely handsome?  I'm sure my FIRST LOVE, Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong is much more handsome than you, definitely!  Why are you keep on chasing after me since you already have a wife, Celma Wong and two children until now; you have celebrated 11th Wedding Anniversary?  Why?  Are you going after my money since I am having the projected wealth of "billions" and "trillions"?  Why not build your kingdom by paying all your "ex-wives" such as Malvis Tan who love ELLE fashion & Evian mineral water and many others.

If you have claimed that I was your ex-woman or your "ex-wife", then, can you pay me monthly allowances since you had married another woman, Celma Wong with your claim that you are not a BASTARD.  Or, you mainly wanted pre-marital sex, i.e. free sex and just ignored me after your requests of pre-marital sex were a failure.  Do you agree that you are a BASTARD now since your parents were not officially married?  I want you forever bad luck since you have misled other people to darken my profile by your wrong speech and simply creating stories since I had rejected you to have pre-marital sex not once but many times.  You had sexually harrassed me by forcing me and purposely taking off my clothes, i.e. my T-Shirt and my jeans in year 2003.  If you said that you were innocent, then, why did you take off my clothes and my pants?  Why?  Why did you ignore me after a not successful pre-marital sex request and now, you are contacting me since I am marrying a "billionaire" and I have the projected wealth of "billions" and "trillions".  Be honest, please!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

*(my audiences can locate Kris Kon Chee Keong -官志强 (https://www.facebook.com/kris.kon & https://www.linkedin.com/in/kris-kon-03446749/) and Celma Wong (https://www.facebook.com/celma.wong) in Facebook and Linkedin.  Kris Kon Chee Keong is a Tunku Ja'afar Kolej (KTJ) high school dropped out).  Kris Kon Chee Keong is a Malaysian and Celma Wong is from Macao.

No comments: