Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Juliana Chan Shu Ping, a Singaporean, besides your educational background and all those pictures with famous people as what you have claimed while I know none of them, what have you contributed or quotes which you have given to the public which can change the world?

Juliana Chan, can you answer this?

Do you accept that you as a Singaporean is a shame for the nation besides your educational qualification and you must not a proud graduate for sure from University of Cambridge and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) since you want to become an entrepreneur after studying so hard to become a scientist yet, you have been passing a message to the floor that go for entrepreneurship not a scientist since all your glory such as videos and photos are when you are an entrepreneur while all your photos and videos when you were a scientist looked that you are a fat lady, malnutrition and you weren't happy?  How would you convince other to buy your magazine to aim for the goals to become a Scientist and not an Entrepreneur?

In year 2012, while I was a Researcher, a Scientist and I was invited to broad on a luxury private jet, Gulfstream when I was a lecturer in Multimedia University during my stay in California, USA under Linda Latham Scholarship because they knew that for sure my research outputs can make me a successful entrepreneur through research and Intellectual Property (IP) - patents not a publisher like you to sell magazine online and offline.  Hence, you may appoint me as your spoke person in your magazine, yet, you never invite me and look for me by featuring all those nonsense which I am trying to tell you, STUPID Juliana Chan and the team.     

Do you know what I am saying?  You become rich because you are an entrepreneur not because you are a Scientist and you quit the job as the Scientist because you want to follow your calling to become a publisher.  Do you see why I am saying that your team and you are completely STUPID?  Do you know that you are indirectly insulting your followers since they are all NO BRAIN and only follow bad leaders like you to mislead the public to follow after the RICH at the surface yet NOT POWERFUL just like you.

I hope you take note.  I am here to alert you, to guide you, yet, you blocked me in your Linkedin and Instagram by wasting a lot of investors' money.  I am trying to help you, Juliana Chan since I am an experienced entrepreneur cum a great marketing person under the umbrella of a proud associate of University of Cambridge and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA.

I am Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong!  Even though I do not have a monthly salary now for years, yet, I am very concerned about the economy of our country, Malaysia and worldwide because I am keen to invest into ASEAN and many other areas through HSBC Bank and many others once I have a stable profile through my startups, SoLemMi.com and my other 19 startups.  I am certain and confident that those people who are giving me so much of problems mainly because the miscommunications or communication break down due to they think that I was all these women whom I have mentioned in my previous blog post and also, Juliana M. Chan Shu Ping is not me.  I am very confident that I am a perfectionist, yet, not many of you are good readers who can read long text in English, hence, I need all the efforts you spread around the good words and good efforts so that I can be a household brand as an AUTHOR by publishing 10 English books to date first and very soon, a profiling entrepreneur, researcher and academician.  Of course, I will not give up my mission to educate next generations.  I am not a SUPERWOMAN, I am only a WONDER WOMAN with the help of food supplements to carry out my business schedule daily even though I do not have a monthly salary just like Google Founder, Larry Page for years during his startup journey many years ago before he is successful.  Both of us are working on Algorithm-Based or Algorithm-Driven technology solutions which applied to entrepreneurship such as SoLemMi.com, Google, Facebook and many others.  I need Seed Funding for sure since I am in hunger during my sleeping time for almost 8 years now with my family money and support after I spent all my RM 300,000 into Research and Development (R&D) after I sold my condominium in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, i.e. one of the prestigious location in Malaysia.  I have another two studios in Malaysia, yet, the property price is going down, yet, I can't do anything on them because I am still in debt.  Hope that you take note that my family help me a lot else, I will be in hunger for dead with no energy to fight for a developed country's dream, i.e. VISION 2020 until now.  It is slightly delayed due to the incapability of the leadership of Cheryl Yeoh, Yeoh Mei Yin or Cheryl Sew Hoy, the Founding CEO of MAGIC who had not picked me, i.e. SoLemMi.com as one of the Malaysian representatives to attend eStanford entrepreneurship program due to her faults, mistakes and bias for not to choose me mainly because I am extremely outstanding and also her fear of talents or having the feeling of being replaced.  This was the reason that her contract was not renewed by the Malaysian government mainly she is NOT A FUTURIST or A VISIONARY LEADER.  Of course, others CEOs in MAGIC as well as she were not good leaders too and also they are not good followers.  Hence, no jobs for them in Malaysia.  I was surprised that an on-going bankrupt company, AirAsia is employing a former MAGIC CEO or MDEC CEO as their director and I deeply believe that it is a mistake.  She should be a housewife not a DIRECTOR in AirAsia.  She is Surina Shukri, https://www.linkedin.com/in/surinashukri.  For your information, all the international borders will be remaining closed due to COVID-19 and it is expected and forecasted to live again by back to normal only in January 2024.  Good luck, AirAsia!   

You can go to Google Play Books, Amazon.com and major bookstores worldwide to buy my books online or offline by earning my name, "Hui-Shin Wong".

Kindly view my publication profile under Amazon Author Profile, https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB or Whatsapp me to buy my books directly face to face.  It is RM 100 or USD 25 per book.  You can pay me through PAYPAL, www.paypal.me/HuiShinWong

Since I am qualified to mentor and guide a Ph.D. in Biology graduate from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) cum a degree graduate from University of Cambridge, Juliana M. Chan Shu Ping (Juliana Chan), a Singaporean since I am an appointed aspiring Professor in University of Oxford in year 2024 right after the COVID-19, I am here to introduce one of my startups, All-Rounded Virtual Mom (www.all-rounded-virtual-mom.com and www.facebook.com/all.rounded.virtual.mom).  Subscribe now and give me a thumb-up if you find that my words are making sense and the way I guide and mentor her is a great job.  I do not want to tell her faults and flaws in the public, yet, she condemned me, ignored me and blocked me through all the social media and ways to contact her mainly I wanted to change the world by giving her mentorship and guidance.  

Since I can guide and mentor a Ph.D. graduate, yet, I am willing to guide all of you who are willing to perform better and to be successful.  Support me to get the Seed Funding to make All-Rounded Virtual Mom (Virtual Mom) a reality!  Juliana Chan, a Singaporean and many others worldwide for sure need my help for sure.  Check, All-Rounded Virtual Mom!

Thank you!

*Note: " Hui-Shin Wong's life long mission is to form a better world by cultivating quality this & next generations as well as bridging rich & poor gaps through words by thinkers, research & entrepreneurship." ~ powered by Hui-Shin Wong's Personal Website, www.cahaya-ini.com. 

No comments: