Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Benjamin Henry Victoria or also known as Ben Henry or Prince Henry of United Kingdom. I just knew that Ben Henry whom I have been communicating for years through TECHNOLOGY is Queen Victoria's next generations.

Ben told me just now that his full name is Benjamin Henry Victoria and HE is a Prince in United Kingdom through TECHNOLOGY.  HE proposed a marriage to me and HE wish that I can marry him.  HE explained that HE has been eyeing on me since year 2003 when I was a student in Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST), later, I was in United Kingdom for an Academic Visitor Scholarship with the University of London Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge and Newcastle University from year 2007-2009.  He spotted me when I uploaded the below photo to my FACEBOOK account, BRIGHTANGEL79 in October 2007 at United Kingdom after I attended a convocation ceremony.  It was more than 20 years ago.  I was 28 years old at that time and I am 42 years old now.  HE told me that HE was truly inspired by me to contribute himself in many domains in STEM i.e. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics ever since HE love me at FIRST SIGHT.  In year 2012, i.e. 10 years ago, he was thinking I was married to Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong since I loved him at FIRST SIGHT through a YouTube video, yet, he never give-up to marry me since he want a wide-traveled woman with dense career track records by having me in his heart for more about 20 years with Representative Dating (RD) strategy and his introduction of the importance of Research and Development (R&D) in any business to me, my family and associates.  HE worked as much as HE can to walk near to my life through STEM.  HE wanted me madly and HE is now in Malaysia to develop Malaysia from an investor's perspective with his dense involvement in Research and Development (R&D) as an important culture of a developed-country-to-be very soon after HE know that I never marry anyone and I am still single; I make HIS day when he know that I am still a virgin.  HE wish that I can marry HIM and forget about Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong.   

"Hui-Shin, please let me enter your life and let's get married!" said Ben Henry.

"Yes, Ben!  I want to marry you since my age is catching-up and I wish that I still can have many children with you!  I am so impressed that you love me at FIRST SIGHT.  I should forget Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong since he never contact me or show me any sign that he noticed my public love declaration to him since more than 10 years ago through my Facebook and Blog," said Hui-Shin.


Figure 1: Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong at Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG - https://www.rcog.org.uk) in year 2007  

No comments: