Wednesday, March 9, 2022

The AI Algorithms On Hiredly, Jobstreet, Monster, Indeed and many other job portals are completely nonsense and they never apply what I have suggested many months ago or years ago!

In order to find a perfect fit for a job seeking candidate, you must study his/ her former bosses first in order to welcome him/ her in a group without any problem, complaints and any other dismissal due to miscommunications and cultural unfit.  This is my research in "Bridge The Gap" too which is applying to the problem solving in unemployment and lasting relationship between the bosses and the subordinates.  Contact me if you want the total solutions of AI in employment or Human Resources in AI.

I tell you that you all are completely nonsense and wasting a lot of money from the investors yet, you all can't perform.  Completely STUPID and lack of OBSERVATION skill.  

Just study what I have in my job history due to I am a successful iconic public figure worldwide.  Attached my resume (https://www.slideshare.net/hswong/2022-february-version2resumewonghuishincareerresearch)!  

In year 2001, I was attached with Fujitsu Malaysia and I reported to the Project Managers.  This was a multi-million ICT project with highest confidentiality.  Both of my bosses were born and raised rich.  They liked me and gave me good comments because I was able to work well under their leadership.

In year 2002-2003, I was attached to Portrade Dotcom Berhad.  I was a Software Development Engineer and I reported to Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and CEO directly.  It was a multi-million project again while this time they were the proud Malaysians who received a contract with Philipines Port Authority to develop the system.  Again, my bosses were used to work with Arthur Andersen, i.e. Accenture before and I received good comments and appreciation under their leadership for 18 months.  Definitely, my bosses are born and raised rich just like who I am.  Do you see the perfect matches?

In year 2003-2004, I received a scholarship to further my Master of Science with a collaboration student title with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA.  I was a Research Assistant under Dr. Daniel Wong Kuok Shoong, a Ph.D. graduate with Stanford University and he was born and raised rich too.  I have no problem to work under him for 18 months and I had successfully graduate with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) benchmarking and recognition as a graduate.  

In year 2005, I was a temporarily ICT/ STEM Teacher in Sri KDU Smart School and all the children loved me and I was appointed to supervise a student programming project with Professor Vijay Pante in Stanford University and it was within my job scope.  Do you see all these?  I am good to mingle and collaborate well with all the big schools or top 5 companies decision makers or thinkers, then, you must not match me to jobs with those leadership from all those born and raised poor without traveling around the world at very young age because these potential employers will jealous on me and they definitely fire me without any good reasons because I am a perfectionist just like Multimedia University under a newly appointed President who was born and raised poor who had fired me after I was there for 9 years and 3 months, Wizlynx Group under a born and raised poor Managing Director who fired me after I gave them all my contacts of Managing Directors/ Group CEOs position contacts from many conglomerates; he never valued new contacts and good and reliable potential clients, Tan Chong Motor subsidiary called TC-ITECH in Seri Kembangan under a born and raised poor Project Manager who had fired me after I can perform in programming in C#, ATOS at Cyberjaya under a quality assurance who was born and raised poor to fire me due to one complaint from the customer, InterNations under Jasmine who was born and raised rich with no money and no capacity to travel around the world to disqualify me as a member of InterNations and deleted me from the database since I was shouted "No Kissing, No Physical Contact and all and No Sex Before Married!" in their events.  She said InterNations is the leader and they all applied PRE-MARITAL SEX and they do not have any problems generations by generations.  Do you see this?  If you want me to work under a group or mingle around with a group successfully, then, they must be the 96% of the population who are not applying pre-marital sex or respect me to have "no sex before married".  I have been mingled around with so many groups successfully, yet, I am the most successful individuals in the world with Barisan National (BN) political party ruling without any problem at the past and yet, now, Malaysia is ruled by those who born and raised poor yet, they can't perform and keep on having so much of unemployment rate and the most important that I can not get a job or a permanent job for almost 8 years.  Do you see all these STUPID especially Teressa Kok who had founded Women Career Come Back yet, not helpful at all with all her born and raised poor people contacts?  I shouted at all those Chinese who are ruling now are stupid which is including YEO BEE YIN.  I am the best role model in the world and yet, you all in Malaysia who born and raised poor as well as those who born and raised rich with no capacity or no money to travel the world at very young age to give us especially me as the role models a lot of troubles and purposely find faults.  Do you see this?  
  
You all are STUPID must be my followers and not creating so much of nonsense while not helping the country to move forward yet, delaying due to you all want to RULE yet, NO BRAIN.  I am not insulting you all who are a graduate from big school yet, you are a shame of the big schools.

Now, what you must do is to match me to a right job and I am requesting at least RM 80,000 monthly salary since I am highly qualified and I deserve it else, I need investment funds from investors to fund me to do business since you all STUPID who had spent so much of money to work on SYSTEMs with AI yet, a failure for sure to date; if you listen to what I have said, I am your leader for sure.  Can you imagine that I have been using almost 8 years to work on the Research and Development (R&D) of all my businesses under my money and my family support?  Do you know how rich am I am until I can walk to this stage?

If you are not a supporter of Malaysia Boleh, then, WALK FAR AWAY from me!

Do you know that due to jobless for months, so many of them, Malaysians are having Mental Health illnesses and you all are not helping them while you all are firing them again and again to make them sad further.  How dare you to rule the country yet, you are not helping them? 

Please!  Create the awareness to help mental health illnesses patients to get jobs as soon as possible not discrimnate them by shouting them as Mental Health patients, please!

Thank you!

I am Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong!

No comments: