Tuesday, March 29, 2022

The Car Plate Number "U Dubai 24814" On A Blue Colour Lamborghini

In Cantonese, it means the owner of the car and car plate number is having crazy rich accumulated wealth in a very easy way day after day forever.

14 means FOREVER.
248 means CRAZY RICH IN A VERY EASY WAY. 

My car plate number is 2224.  I am a Malaysian.  Malaysia's national language is Malay and I received an education which was a mixture of western and eastern.  I am a Chinese and my grandfathers are from Canton (Guang Zhou).  We speak Cantonese at home.

2 means easy in Cantonese.
222 means easy, easy and easy or easyX3.
4 means received, achieved or got it (DAPAT) in Malay language.
2224 in Malay language is Senang, Senang, Senang Dapat! 
2224 means the owner of the car and the car plate number is having a forever easy life with many achievements which are within his/ her capability.

No comments: