Tuesday, March 29, 2022

I'm not trained as a nutritionist yet, however, I am getting informal and formal education from my father and school teachers to alert about food and fruits with nutrients as well as Food Supplements from AMWAY! When I was a child, my father is an AMWAY distributor who was very proud about AMWAY products by selling its shampoo door to door.

According to my experience, due to market segmentation, not all food supplements can be bought from a retailer such as a pharmacy or Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company such as AMWAY.  Hence, I am getting all those nutrients through food supplements because this is the cheapest way to obtain quality nutrients from all over the world.  I am saying that raw food, cooked food, fruits and processed food are the source of quality nutrients, yet, we must find the cheapest way and alternatives to ensure that we have enough nutrients to be healthy.

This is my experience:

1.  When I am fully fed with quality nutrients with enough exercise, I tend to be highly curious to find out more and take all the initiative to learn with full of concentration and energy.  I can remember all scenes very well even though after 40 years of incidents.  Hence, with everything which I have learned or read, I can grasp all those important points for long-term memory.  Everyday is a happy day without stress because you can learn fast and solve all the problem without any stress with enough quality nutrients.  I can multi-task, listening to news and at the same time doing computer programming.

2.  Due to I am not working full-time for almost 8 years to date mainly because of my entrepreneurial activities, I do not have money to eat enough quality food and fruits with nutrients.  Hence, I am not interested in many things and I am not bordering much on any incidents or activities.  Furthermore, I am not curious at all and I do not have enough energy to ask, learn and memorize.  Not able to focus and concentrate for sure.  My eyesights are weak and I can't see far; it was blurred and confused.  I'm emotional, tend to be angry and stressed with the very small things because I can't solve a simple problem during the malnutrition stage.  Also, irregular periods and menstrual pain when a woman is at the malnutrition stage.  I need to do only one task at one time, can't multi-task without enough quality nutrients.  I need a nutritionist to ensure that I can back to normal in the most budget way.  Hence, I chose to eat food supplements for quality nutrients due to I am at a stage of malnutrition, i.e. lack of quality nutrients.  I trust AMWAY and many other brands for sure as the suppliers of food supplements.

Hence, I would think that AMWAY is doing a great job to educate the public, no matter who you are in quality nutrients; NUTRILITE.  Thank you, AMWAY and many others to ensure that I am well-fed with quality nutrients in a budget way.

Thank you!   

No comments: