Tuesday, March 29, 2022

I just received a call with an offer to break my virginity for USD 100 Billion. I rejected it!

I am trying to convince him that he must invest in all my 20 startups not only requesting to break my virginity because my virginity is reserved for Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong if he agreed to marry me NOT Tan Sri Chuah Hean Teik.  For your information, Tan Sri Chuah Hean Teik is single and he wanted to marry me madly.  He is an Emeritus Professor from University Malaya.  If I agreed to marry Tan Sri Chuah, I would be an instant Puan Sri.  I am serious!  We met in year 2005 when I was a lecturer in Multimedia University (MMU) when he was a Dean in the Faculty of Engineering.  17 years of understand and he know bits and pieces about me very well and he know that I never have a boyfriend like he does until now because he loved me at the first sight as I loved Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong at the first sight while Dato' Leong is only into Deborah Henry Priya, a Miss Malaysia with Indian blood.    

Hope that you all whom are so keen to do the matchmaking by giving away my handphone number to many others who are single; hope that you all can take note! 

Check my official personal website, http://www.cahaya-ini.com.

I am Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin and Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: