Friday, March 11, 2022

"Billionaires" refuse to talk to strangers and they only appoint me, Hui-Shin Wong to screen through all the potential "billionaires" family members i.e. the members of TrainCan At Amore Paradise because majority of the people who are strangers to them will jealous on their Love, Wealth and Health by showing their temper or emotions.

Dear ladies and gentlemen, i.e. the potential members of TrainCan At Amore Paradise (www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com), 

I was chosen and self-picked as the Founder, CEO and Chief Cupid of TrainCan At Amore Paradise mainly because I can talk to all strangers with the highest level of professionalism and at the same time, I have everything in the world and is noted as a highly successful individual in the international arena. 

In order for the "billionaires" to talk to you and walk near into your life; firstly, you must "break the bias" and talk to all level of individuals and mingle with them without any prejudices.

If you can accept people who are much better than you, for example, you hate me and jealous on me because I have everything in the world, then, you are making a mistake.  Kindly correct your mistake and prepare yourself to join our "big family", i.e. the "billionaires" family.

This "big family" has many outstanding individuals just like me to have LOVE, WEALTH and HEALTH - positive energy 24 hours a day.  Many of them are much better than me and as successful as I do with the successful definitely as below:

"Define successful life!"

"According to the founder, CEO and Virtual Mom No. 1, Hui-Shin Wong, successful life is a way of living with full of hopes, supports, encouragement and the ability to serve the family, the community and the world step-by-step or eventually as an individual and within a like-minded group hopefully or eventually to form a better world. This successful life is full of happiness, satisfaction and definitely walking far away from jealousy and having the momentum to convert your jealousy or inspiration if there is any to the moving force for you to work hard with the help of "Virtual Mom" mobile apps to be an improved person, a good follower or a humane leader perhaps and being as successful as the one who you are following and previously jealous on or confidently inspired step-by-step!"  

For your information,  I'm wearing 20 colourful and trendy hats, i.e. running 20 startups at the same time in World Wide Web (WWW).  My projected wealth is  USD 7 trillion dollar, i.e.  USD 7000 billion dollar or  USD 7,000, 000  million dollar.  Since I have only 2000 followers, if I give all my followers USD 1 million dollar, I still have USD 6,998,000 million dollar as my wealth.      

I hope you can do a little bit of calculation by using your calculator.

Hence, learn from me!  Tell the world that you were bullied and how they bullied you.  Tell the world that how great you are by highlighting your mission of each and every commitment which you have in your mind.  Tell people that what you like and dislike as well as say THANK YOU and appreciate people's help and comment when you are not a perfectionist at the moment.

Only those who know what is APPRECIATION and humanity can rule and lead the world with the help of TECHNOLOGY definitely just like who I'm today with the projected wealth of USD 7 trillion dollar with 20 startups or more which are running in World Wide Web (WWW) now.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.


No comments: