Tuesday, March 8, 2022

"Focus" is the main keyword for success NOT doing a lot of things which are not helping in your FINAL GOAL.

Why should I say I am a successful individual while Singaporean, Julian Chan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/julianachan/https://wikitia.com/wiki/Juliana_M._Chan and https://www.instagram.com/science_juju/) is not one and people are wasting their time and money to groom her as a successful individual?

1.  I'm very FOCUS because I want to be a Nobel Prize winner since I was a child.  I only applied for one job and I got it as a Software Development Engineer right after I finished my final examination in my undergraduate degree, Bachelor of Information Technology (HONS) Software Engineering on 2nd May 2002.  I worked as what I have studied with an excellent track record.

2.  Soon, I got a scholarship to further my study in Master of Science Information Technology, a collaborative program with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA under MUST-MIT, Cambridge, USA.  Right after my completion of my Thesis with 5 months ahead of the schedule with the recognition and endorsement of MIT, Cambridge, USA.  I applied for a job again and I got it as a temporarily STEM or Computer Teacher for 3 months then, I was in United States of America for a summer 2005 before I managed to get a job as a lecturer in Multimedia University, Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia for 9 years of 3 months with a dismissal letter without reasons.  I was fired officially on 7th September 2014 with immediate dismissal from the office. 

3.  My Ph.D. study with Multimedia University was discarded in January 2015 due to Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan asked me to leave.  I never give up.  I continue to do my good work because I am going to be a Nobel Prize award winner with confidence.

4.  I tried to get a job, yet, no luck to get a permanent job with the greatest appreciation from the employers for almost 8 years.  Hence, I was very focus into my book writing career and slowly, I have started 20 startups to date in WWW (World Wide Web).  I sold my condominium and I used all my RM 300,000 in entrepreneurship due to no experience in business at all many years ago.  For your information, I have the ownership of 3 condominiums or studios after my hard work or my career as a lecturer in Multimedia University within these 9 years and 3 months.  I am having a projected wealth of "Trillion" USD industry and personality.  And, I am a proven leader with more than 300 subordinates who were working under me with the greatest satisfaction. 


About Julian Chan:
1. She did not spend a single cent on her effort to make her magazine a household brand.  She is using other people's money from day 1 she run her business.  At least my early career in Malaysia can lead me to buy a condominium in Malaysia and I managed to sell it for funding my business.  Do you see how lucky I am as Malaysian yet, she can't afford to buy a house with a Ph.D. while she was working in NTU as an Assistant Professor?

2. She was not fired by NTU and she claimed that it was her calling to make her magazine a household brand which transformed from her blog writing.  I started my blog in January 2008 and for sure, she is my follower to convert the blog to a magazine.  I am the Founder, CEO and Writer of Malaysian Footprint Magazine.  I can't see why my effort can't get a single cent of funding while she is able to get the funding with no proven sales record black and white.

3.  I was invited to board on a Gulfstream, i.e. a luxury private jet due to my research output in year 2012, yet, she was only invited to test drive a McLaren in year 2021 due to her follow-up of her mother's entrepreneurship with an enterprise in Singapore by swearing to become an entrepreneur.  If she wanted to become an entrepreneur like her mom, she must be FOCUS enough to study a Business degree NOT a PhD. in Pure Science i.e. Biology.  This sounds STUPID and NOT FOCUS since the day one when she know about herself.  I was fired not because I wanted to become an entrepreneur on the day one.  Now, I must be an entrepreneur because I have spent so much of my time and my money into research and development as well as the marketing strategy of all my businesses.  Hence, I am a successful individual rather than you agree that Julian Chan, a Singaporean is a successful individual even though she is having continuous funding injected into her business.  I would urge that investors should stop investing in her business and focus on me by investing in me because I am extremely FOCUS since day one and I know what I am doing with all the MUST WIN businesses.  So far, I am investing in myself heavily and I am very successful to date by traveling around the world using my hard-earned money, not the investors' money.  The most important that I have the money and my family has the money while Julian Chan is born and raised in a poor family with nothing wrong yet she boosts that she was rich during one of her online videos by shouting that her mom is related to Shanghai while she can't prove to the audiences that her mom is actually giving her money or wealthy enough to have her to travel around the world just like me with my hard-earned money because my family is rich.  Do you see how poor one is when he or she is a Singaporean like Julian Chan and she boosts that she is rich after being discriminated against for not telling the truth about her family background and purposely promoting and hiding?

Singaporeans are STUPID if they are Julian Chan's followers for sure, hence, you can see that she does not have many buyers or subscribers of her magazines.  I am sure not majority of Singaporeans are STUPID, I deeply believe, since Singapore is a developed country.

People are helping Julian Chan mainly because she was born and raised poor NOT because her educational background for sure since she sounded a stupid when she keep on telling the world that she is a University of Cambridge and MIT, Cambridge, USA graduate.  Seriously, she is worthless with the McLaren test drive experience and she kept on announcing to the world to mislead her readers that he is owning a McLaren, in fact, she is experiencing it, i.e. a test drive.  Do you know how to read?  Do you know the marketing strategy?  She is just poor and stupid in everything which she and her team were projected to the public.  These were my words, the words by the thinkers and I am a thinker.  

Stop this STUPID Juliana Chan!  GOD, may you bless her to the right path not to mislead people that she is rich by following her blindly, yet, having a test drive of McLaren not Ferarri!
 
Thank you!

I'm not Cheryl Yeoh or Cheryl Sew Hoy, please!  She is in United States of America and I am based in Malaysia now.  Right below is her photo.  Cheryl Yeoh invited a white man guest cum investor to her condominium to drink Whisky and claimed that the white man had sexually harassed her in her condominium after drinking too much of Whisky.  Can you see the logic?  Why did you want to invite him to your condominium at Bangsar by offering a room to him and at the same time to drink the Whisky together by having only two of you in the condominium, Cheryl Yeoh?  Why not invite a group of friends instead of only him to your condominium, Cheryl Yeoh?  Think!  Come on!  Think, please!  What was your motive?  You are not gorgeous and look like a big fat ugly, why should a white man sexually harass you instead of you are offering yourself as a sex slave or seducing him, Cheryl Yeoh?  Is the right below your true self in a photo, Cheryl Yeoh?  It is because you are not gorgeous at all in this photo right after you were sexually harassed and talked in your tiny voice in Bloomberg Technology.  Why, Cheryl Yeoh?  Are you sure that you are a leader, Cheryl Yeoh?  Come on, if you are good at seducing white men, we can understand you, Cheryl Yeoh!



I am not Jamie Koay Wee Wee, please!  She is in Australia and I am in Malaysia now. 

I am not Tan Hooi Ling, please!  I am not the founder or co-founder of GRAB taxi, yet, all my friends from overseas congratulated me when GRAB was listed in New York Stock Exchange!  Yes, I have many businesses worldwide, yet, Tan Hooi Ling and Anthony Tan, Tan Chong MOTOR founder's grandson are not my proxies in business.  I am here to declare that I am not GRAB's owner for sure or the woman behind GRAB.  Yes, I am a woman, yet, not the woman behind GRAB.  Please take note! 

I am not Yeo Bee Yin, a former Minister.  Right below is Yeo Bee Yin's photo.  She was fired as a Minister of Malaysia by the Malaysian Government only after a few months of working as a Minister in Malaysia.  She is a University of Cambridge graduate.  Do you see it?  It is not a University of Cambridge graduate must be doing all right.  She was fired too.  By having good educational background is also having chances to have a bumpy road to success.  Hence, being happy every day is a MUST, not too grave for too much desire or jealousy.  Just message me, let me teach you how to become successful!


I am not Julian Chan, please!  I am a Malaysian and not a Singaporean.



I'm single and I am dating a Forbes-List-Billionaire and of course, my family is never poor because I have had the luxury to travel around the world at a very young age using my hard-earned money.  I am looking for investors for sure.  Three of them, Juliana Chan Shu Ping, Cheryl Yeoh Mei Yin and Jamie Koay Wee Wee are married with children.  And, their husband is professional not Forbes-List-Billionaire.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  Don't mix our identity and you all have given me so much of problems due to all these miscommunications.  Look for them since you are looking for stupid.  I am a genius and I have proven myself that I am a "Trillionaire" not a "Billionaire" with the projected wealth and leadership track records.  Cheryl Yeoh wanted to become a "Billionaire", yet, I have the proven track record and leadership that I am a "Trillionaire", I repeated.  

I need all your support.  To know me more, buy my books at Google Play Books, Amazon dot com and major bookstores worldwide, https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB.  And, my personal website is www.cahaya-ini.com.  I'm wearing many hats at the same time, a total of 20 different trendy and fashionable hats stacking on my head.  Are they heavy?  Not at all because I am here to serve you by changing the world to form a better place to live for all individuals!

As I told you, not all leaders are good.  Some of them are really lousy leaders yet, their publicity or appearance in the media are extremely outstanding to show all the thinkers that they are really lousy and bad.  Hence, if you have spotted some lousy leaders just like me with this article, then, you could be one of the thinkers.  Oh!  Yes!  I am a naturally born philosopher too besides I am a thinker.

Thank you for being my supporter and follower!  Follow me at www.linkedin.com/in/wonghuishin!  Only 3% of the worldwide population practiced pre-marital sex and all these could be lousy leaders because they don't know what is planning and the respect of women or men by glorifying virginity as it is extremely important.  Hence, walk far away from these women who had pre-marital sex if I am not wrong with not one sex partner but, it could be many.    

"Define successful life!"
"According to the founder, CEO and Virtual Mom No. 1, Hui-Shin Wong, successful life is a way of living with full of hopes, supports, encouragement and the ability to serve the family, the community and the world step-by-step or eventually as an individual and within a like-minded group hopefully or eventually to form a better world. This successful life is full of happiness, satisfaction and definitely walking far away from jealousy and having the momentum to convert your jealousy or inspiration if there is any to the moving force for you to work hard with the help of "Virtual Mom" mobile apps to be an improved person, a good follower or a humane leader perhaps and being as successful as the one who you are following and previously jealous on or confidently inspired step-by-step!"
 

No comments: