Tuesday, February 8, 2022

The Gap Between Robotics and Life Science is my Ph.D. Topic, "Bridge The Gap" from the Technology, Healthcare, Security and Surveillance Perspective while I'm Working Hard To Model The Natural Energy-Efficiency Continuous Services and Wireless Signals To the Satellites Within Our Body To Ensure The GPS which Embeded in Human Beings' Body Parts.

I have been working closely with Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Skin Surgeons and Dermatologists all around the world with my knowledge in Computer Science and Information Technology to ensure my Ph.D. in Information Technology to justify the energy-efficiency of our body to naturally generate the electricity or battery power with fluid dynamic within our blood stream to power the operations of the GPS embedded within human beings' body or animal's body so that we can track their location and also, the long lasting power of advance surveillance system which integrated with satellites, easedropping or voice detecting system and many more within a protected group of people who are having the embedded Global Positioning System (GPS) and surveillance system gadgets or chips within their body which including the brain chips installed in human beings or animals' brain. 

Within my Ph.D. study, I am using the theory of fluid dynamic within our blood stream and the natural behaviour of a heart anatomy with the skin recovery or scars recovery from the knowledge of Dermatology and the help of cardiologists to install the energy-efficiency power generator at the entrance of aorta valve of the human beings' heart right after the left ventricle.  In order to install this power generator to support human beings' embedded GPS for the outstanding research for of "Bridge The Gap" from the Technology, Healthcare, Security and Surveillance Perspectives, I have developed a computer simulator to model the fluid dynamic within the blood stream for a wide range of categories of human beings according to the 16 types of human beings' characters defined by 16 Myers-Briggs to identity the energy-efficiency power generator of the GPS and brain chips.  Of course, within the brains, we are having monkeys to help us for brain chips installation and these security or surveillance gadgets within our body as the protected group need battery/ power to pursue seamless connectivity with the information sent from protected groups' body to the satellites and I can tell you that human beings' brain pulse and spark within the brain can generate enough power for brain chips to operate and instruct human beings to work accordingly or synchronously.  

I'm working hard to ensure my knowledge in Edge Computing, Information Security and Computer Science can be blended with these domain knowledge for me to bring and bridge the gaps by picking up knowledge in Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology and Blockchain with my recognized publication endorsed by University of Cambridge, MIT, Stanford, Harvard, Oxford, Carnegie Mellon University, ACEEE and MCMC.

I'm Wong Hui Shin, Hui-Shin Wong or Shyan H. Wong.  The end of my reporting of my Ph.D. study progress.  For your information, I am a dropped-out of Ph.D. from Multimedia University in year 2015, yet, it doesn't help me to pursue my dream to provide a better place to live for all individuals by continuously to analyse heart beats and brain waves using Big Data and Data Science knowledge which I have obtained online and detailed research on the data supplied by Kaggle ever since year 2014 or 2015 until now.

My Full Professorship which I am going to report to University of Oxford two years later recognizes my contribution of the invention of the energy-efficiency of the power generation for this stated gap which I have mentioned earlier. 
 
I still need a job before my reporting date, yet, I am proud on the planning which I have no clue why my reporting date is after 2 years and I am never give up for my work and action to form a better place to live for all individuals by words, entrepreneurship and research with my never-give-up attitude on all my plans for my entrepreneurship journey.  A Professor in the university can be an entrepreneur at the same time.  Support me; I need investment funds to run all my business entities!  Thank you!

No comments: