Wednesday, March 16, 2022

The behaviour of a movie script writers or book authors especially NOVELISTS like me!

I like to talk to myself very much by asking questions and answering them one by one myself through speech to ensure that all my speech will be arranged and tested through my mouth before I write them down into WORD DOCUMENT as a movie script or a novel/ book.  Hence, full of imagination not hallucination.  

I have a lot of energy daily to carry out all my duties with extremely busy schedule because I eat a lot of food and a lot of sugar such as cakes, desserts and white rice daily.  You can ask around and you know that I am a big eater.  I am not a fatty for sure because I am a Marathon runner.  I ran more than 10 Half-Marathon (21++ KM) and 2 Full-Marathon (42++ KM) in my life to date.  Also, I worked in the restaurants and pubs in the hotel or country club when I was a student.  During holiday, I will travel around the world and I will not forget to help my parents in their farm for harvesting, fertilising and watering.  Hence, I am always full of energy and extremely happy because besides many food and high sugar, I eat a lot of fruits with high Vitamin C.  Free food and fruits in the hotels where I used to work because I was their part-time staff.

Affirmation is a new word to many of you.  Then, let me explain what it is.  It means your highly confident and you want it as a reality by shouting loud that you are one or you own it.  Definitely not telling a lie yet, it is an AFFIRMATION because you want it madly or you want it to go your way by shouting loud with confident. 

Talking to himself or herself is also a type of highest self satisfaction due to living environment changed and extremely missing the past living environment.  This is according to the jotted psychology facts.

I hope this miscommunication about those medical doctors in poor countries or developing countries must be alert that full of imagination and talk to herself or himself as well as full of energy is not a type of sickness which is called Schizophrenia Disorder, https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/schizophrenia/what-is-schizophrenia.  Doctors, please correct your audience that I am not sick yet, with a lot of food i.e. RM 300 per day of food and fruits since I am having buffet everyday + Food Supplements to ensure that I have enough energy to run all my scheduled duties on time and complete all my heavy workload on time.

Professor Dr. Pang Cheng Kar and doctors, please resign because this is a wrong sickness or disease diagnosis!  

I'm not a Schizophrenia Disorder patient while I am a book author/ novelist, and I am not a mental health patient yet, I would like to help them by starting two startups to help them to walk far away mental illnesses. 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin and Shyan H. Wong.

Thank you!
     

No comments: