Friday, March 4, 2022

Travel and Food: It is important to travel around the world at least once if you can afford it and spending your money to experience the nutritious food worldwide locally or when you are traveling abroad!

I'm a Malaysian, a proud Malaysian!

I am a Ph.D. study dropped-out due to my Ph.D. study main supervisor, Dr. Ho Chin Kuan asked me to drop my study due to his incapability to supervise me in year 2015.  However, I did not give up.  Even though I am based in Malaysia, I spent my hard-earned money and my family money to seek help from Professors in University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Standford University, MIT, Harvard University, Cornell University and many others to continue my research and dream for an award, i.e. a Nobel Prize.  My research was awarded by ACEEE with a Linda Latham Scholarship in year 2012.  Nobel prize is on the way, I deeply believe with my efforts to become a Professor in University of Oxford in year 2024.

I am a local graduate with my highest education qualification, a Master of Science Information Technology as a collaborative student with a foreign university, Massachusetts Institute Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA in year 2005 under MUST-MIT, Cambridge, USA initiative which is drived by VISION 2020 Malaysia.

Since my family background is not poor for sure so that I need not to give my hard-earned money to them for living, hence, I spent my spare hours to work part-time as a Tuition Teacher in all Maths and Science in order to sharpen my Pure Science knowledge during my undergraduate and my post-graduate study to equip myself a Nobel Prize award through research output and at the same time to top up my bank account balance.  I was also a part-time waitress during my undergraduate and post-graduate study in order to get free buffet food as part of the benefit to work in the restaurant to 1) save money, and, 2) to eat free food with quality and densed nutrients, so that I have enough energy to study and work at the same time.  I am a big eater, I need to eat a lot.  Due to my schedule was always full during my study time with additional part-time jobs and co-curriculum activities besides my study and homework, I must use the fastest time to travel from one destination to another destination by using a motorbike by choice to avoid traffic jams.  These were my action to accumulate money to travel the world.  In year 2012, I have traveled more than 20++ countries around the world and I have written my traveling logs into a book with three edition ever since year 2012 called "Sunshine Little Kitchen".  Due to my extra efforts to travel the world besides my official jobs, I was well recognized by Nobel Prize family because I have stated my final goal to be part of them through my blog, Malaysian Footprint since year 2008.

You can buy all my books through Amazon.com, Google Play Books and major bookstores worldwide.  This is my Amazon Author Profile, https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB

Due to incapability of most of the entrepreneurs in Malaysia in THINKING, hence, they are my followers.  I have taken the role to be an entrepreneur, a poor entrepreneur to set a good example and the only role model for all Malaysian to work hard towards our country's vision, i.e. VISION 2020.  It is delayed yet, we are still working hard on it!  We want to be a developed country under the leadership of Ms. Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong.

You can check my profile through Linkedin, www.linkedin.com/in/wonghuishin.  I am carrying a profile for more than 20 startups to date since year 2014, yet, I am not getting a single cent of funding or investment fund by depending mainly on my family financial assistance.  Yes, I told you my family is rich!  Tan Chong Motor is a conglomerate in Malaysia and his grandson, ANTHONY TAN is running GRAB taxi with investors' money!  Hence, you must know that my family is not as rich as Tan Chong Motor, yet, all these Malaysian rich tycoons are expecting me to find foreign investors, yet, they are not helping because they were jealous on me that I can travel the world by assuming my family is richer than them.  Tan Chong Motor is not helping me too since they know that startup' founders like me are poor.  TC-ITECH, a subsidiary of Tan Chong Motor fired me even though I can perform and do the C# programming after a few days of working at home attached to them.  Do you see how jealous they are when they know that I am better than their grandson, Anthony Tan? 

Anyway, I am collecting RM 100,000 each from all the Malaysian tycoons to support me in all my startups because we must achieve VISION 2020 even though it is a bit late for a final goal and destination.  I hope all these tycoons can contact me because I have been contacting them and they never want to reply unless they don't want to support VISION 2020.

Only part of them or very small population of them are sour grapes and those who are against Tun Dr. Mahathir's Vison 2020 and these people had given me a lot of troubles and problems, yet, I managed to solve them one by one.  I am still proud that I am born and grown in Malaysia by having my education in Malaysia after all these attacks by nonsense because I am a THINKER, a VISIONARY leader who know statistic and probability.  Those people who are helping me are much more influential and powerful such as University of Oxford and many others.

Check my personal website, www.cahaya-ini.com!

My life long mission is to form a better world by cultivating quality this & next generations as well as bridging rich & poor gaps through words by thinkers, research & entrepreneurship.

I need all your support!

No comments: