Sunday, March 13, 2022

"有理走遍天下,无理寸步难行. - People with rational and logical thinking travel all over the world, unreasonable people, i.e. evils cannot move an inch."

The above Chinese characters formed a proverb that all people around the world must definitely support me to do whatever which are related to rational and logical thinking especially those Chinese from all around the world and Malaysian.  Yes, I am rational and logical.

"In year 2012, she watched a YouTube video.  The one who attracted her with his speech, i.e. Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, a graduate with a Bachelor in Geography and a Master in Geography from the University of Oxford.  He is Genting Highlands' founder, Tan Sri Dr. Lim Goh Tong's grandson.  She loved him at the first sight and she wanted to marry him straight away after she met him online through YouTube.  He was the first man in her life which she wanted to lose her virginity!  To date, Justin and Shyan are practicing ''No Kissing, No Physical Contact at all and No Sex Before Married".  She hope that her audiences understand that this is their philosophy of love and they are the role models of the world whom 98% of the worldwide population are practicing no pre-marital sex i.e. the majority.  They are leading 98% of the worldwide population who are applying no pre-marital sex.  Both of them are Malaysian and leaders." ~ powered by www.cahaya-ini.com.

Since I shouted loud that Justin was my husband even though I never met him face to face at all, I am sure that many of my admirers will shout loud that I was their girlfriend or their wife too since I am so charming and attractive and this is psychology and we are human beings.  Hence, verify all those information which you have gathered from other people's mouth with me face to face and talk to me personally.  If you got them online, capture the screen and show me through email and face to face for talk and discussion.  Thank you!

Soon, I published my 1st edition of Sunshine Little Kitchen with Author House in year 2012. 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: