Saturday, March 12, 2022

How To Give A Comment or Criticism Which Is Showing That You Have "Brain" or Intelligent In Order To Attract "Billionaires" To Walk Close to Your Life And You Will Be Automatically Being One of The Members of "Billionaires" Family Soon or Step-By-Step?

When you comment or criticize other people's work or personality, you must be having enough evidence to show the public that he/ she can be an improved person after listening to your comment or criticism NOT having your comment or criticism with the purpose to push him/ her down, however, you are helping him or her to walk to another level of life slowly and step-by-step with your comment or criticism.

Your comment or criticism doesn't mean that it must be an upgrade of his/ her lifestyle, yet, he/ she must be walking to a successful stage step-by-step after listening to your comment/ criticism to change accordingly for the better causes to the world.  You may find the definition of successful from me in my previous post.

It is about a CHOICE as well since not all people can accept people's comments or criticism.  

When you comment or criticize, you must use your real identity, i.e. what I have done with comments and criticism to Juliana Chan, a Singporean and many others so that she can thank me and be my follower after what I have said or comment can make her a better person.

Of course, she can debate and argue with me by calling me or contacting me through email or my phone number because she can easily find them through some research.

Fine!  I can put my contact and email here.  Whatsapp: +6 012 298 2298 and email: huishin2020@gmail.com.  

As an intellectual woman with brain for sure, I would suggest that when you listen to people's words, try to think the main purpose of the messages.  Are these messages trying to jeopardize one's future or you are the messenger of the messages which are meant for one to change to become a better person?

Many of the people are followers and they can't differentiate what is right and what is wrong, hence, these people are never the culprits of any bad consequences by passing around the messages, however, when you claim that you are a person with brain so that you can walk near to "billionaires" family or joining "billionaires" family, when you are passing messages face-to-face without any black and white or evidence, then, you are having a sin.  Hence, people with brain must talk and pass messages with REFERENCE which is what I am saying here the black and white. 

Don't be following the act of the followers who are not having the ability to differentiate what is right and what is wrong, what is correct and what is misleading.  Make a difference now if you want to join the "billionaires" family, i.e. the big family.

Thank you!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.
 

No comments: