Sunday, August 1, 2021

Why did I not a Straight-A Student While I've Admitted and Awarded to Study A Master of Science Program with MIT Collaboration in Year 2003?

The Master of Science admission board and Scholarship evaluation board in year 2003 had further confirmed that only my capacity of WRITING in all languages was not perfect due to spelling mistakes only with never spent enough time to double-check all my writing for spelling correction before my essay/ writing submission which my languages result of SPM, the high school official examination had shocked the world due to all my essay scored "zero" or "0%" due to more than one spelling mistake within a sentence by having the all essay in 3 languages (Malay, Mandarin and English) with good story flow, good meaning, good opinion and good justification.  My comprehension, grammar, reading and listening in all 3 languages were just perfect.

They accepted me as a student in year 2003 and I was graduated in year 2005 with an excellent Master of Science Thesis with a title, "Policies For Cellular-WLAN Integration" specifically focusing on Information Security. 

I am sure that the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) had done a great job by having a HUMANE decision to accept me as a scholar with MERIT to pursue its Master of Science degree.  Right after I had done my tasks as a Master of Science student for graduation, I got a job as an ICT Teacher (2005) in a smart school in Malaysia to promote STEM with my own syllabus.  The Head Master of the smart school knew my weaknesses, i.e. my English writing was not perfect, hence, she helped me to edit all my lecture notes, tutorials and examination papers before I released them to my students.

You see!  Malaysia is a humane world!  Recruiters used SWOT to eye on talents to work for them.  Recruiters wish to have good attitude cum hardworking workers just like me and of course, when they meet perfectionists as job seekers, that would be great!

I have been writing through my blog, i.e. this blog called Malaysian Footprint since January 2008 and I am sure through all my writing, you are very confident that I am a good attitude worker cum good learner and leader with globalization and knowledgeable by making extra effort to travel around the world.  
    
These people attacked me and were jealous on me because they have claimed that they were perfect yet, they couldn't get a scholarship to study.  Some of them claimed that they had exactly the number of A's which I was having, yet, they did not have a chance to secure a scholarship to study.  What I wish to tell these jealousy dubes that I am good in doing Analysis and Drawing/ Making the Conclusion which I have shown these when I was a Bachelor of IT (Hons) Software Engineering student and Master of Science Information Technology student with the tip-top proven skill in Computer Programming.  If you wish to give me a job in programming, hence, I must be the ADVISOR, else, I will not be interested to work on that because Computer Programming is just too easy for me and I feel it is not challenging enough; unless it is a high paid job, then, I would be considered to work on that.  I am asking for not less than RM 30K monthly salary if I must be employed because I had been to many interviews and they were using me to answer many questions and they stole my answers for their people within their group to pass the interview examination of all big companies.  Hence, if you want to test my Computer Programming skill, I would say, you employ me with RM 30K monthly first and I will show you how good I am.  Thank you!
    

No comments: