Monday, August 2, 2021

I Kept Shouting Out Loud That I Was The Best Of The Best To Ask For Help Due To Bullies Not Showing Off

If you are an intelligent person with a brain, after you read my resume and you have done a little bit of research about me, you must be thinking of giving me a position as a CEO or CTO or perhaps a Vice-Chancellor position in University Malaya.  I wrote that I have involved in so many charity organizations and I have been traveled to more than 20 countries in year 2009 due to I worked extra miles and count every single cent to accumulate money to travel the world and to see the world with mission and vision.

Hence, my job scopes as the CEO and CTO of a company or Vice-Chancellor of University Malaya would be working on Visionary Planning, Strategy and Partnership and beyond.  Why must it be University Malaya?  It is because I am a brainy and let brainy help them to commercialize their research outputs since I have had more than 14 startups in the World Wide Web (WWW) ever since year 2014 until now.  I know what is research outputs to commercialization.  

In year 2014, I have started www.SoLemMi.com with a great mission to help people to see the world economically.  I have foresight and I plan for very far and I can see very far.     

My technical skill is proven as I have completed my Master Thesis, "Policies For Cellular-WLAN Integration" in year 2003-2005.

I did partner with many big organizations during my work as a lecturer in Multimedia University from October 2005 to December 2014. 

All the people who know me well know that I am a perfectionist due to I excel in multi-languages and my role and responsibility are to be a leader of an organization, not a small little job such as Service Analyst, Java Developer and etc.  These people who wanted me to work in a small position are sour grapes because they didn't know that why am I so smart and have so much energy due to these sour grapes can't eat a lot and taking care of their bodies with BMI.  Yet, anyway, good luck, sour grapes!

Looking forward the CEO, CTO or Vice-Chancellor position in University Malaya only or better grade's university or company because only people with brains can see my future and only people with brains will allow me to have such positions.  I want at least RM 30K monthly salary due to I have many debts worldwide.

Do you agree smart and brainy people must be working with smart and brainy people as a group else no more chemistry and no more walking to future miles?  What do you think?

To all sour grapes and those who are intellectual average:

1) Do you have a jealous feeling when you know that I have traveled to more than 20 countries with my own money in year 2009; I was 30 years old?  My suggestion to you is to enroll www.SoLemMi.com to ensure that you can get first-hand information to travel the world with minimum money.

2) Did you feel painful and threatening when you had hired me due to you had received the information that my languages were not good and yet, I had performed excellent writing, listening and talking skills in multiple languages during the hiring and straight away, you had decided to fire me due to you afraid that I might replace you in the company?  My suggestion to you is to stop recruiting people who are excellent just like me.

No comments: