Sunday, August 1, 2021

I Am Sharing NOT Showing-Off

I published my first book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" in year 2012 under AuthorHouse self-publishing services which is going to lead me to a Nobel Prize award which I have triggered the blossom of the whole tourism industry by using only words that I had projected myself as a poor student and a poor full-time employee who was a Software Development Engineer, Research Assistant, ICT-Teacher and Lecturer.  Through my words in my books, many people had decided to become a globalist and thinker by traveling around the world.  

In year 2014, I have started www.SoLemMi.com to help people to see the world from different perspective economically by selling and buying virtual tours with lucky draw contests to sponsor the winners to their Dream Holiday Destinations at least once in their lifetime and I have set up the Traveling Points accumulation system for those virtual tourists to accumulate Traveling Points from purchasing self-service superimposing photos to redeem the Dream Holiday to see the world within a 5-Year Guarantee Travel Policy.  With the wealth I have collected from www.SoLemMi.com, I have started www.drwongfoundation.org as the philanthropic arm of www.SoLemMi.com.  

If you wish to travel with very minimum money to see the world, what are you waiting for, join now and subscribe to www.SoLemMi.com newsletter to travel for free if you win the lucky draw contests else accumulate your Traveling Points which you have earned from the purchasing of self-service superimposing photos!

We have a long list of jobs such as photographers or also known as sales executives who are going to move around in every part of the world to educate people on how to do the purchasing of self-service superimposing photos, enroll to the lucky draw contests to win free Dream Holiday and accumulate Traveling Points to redeem the Dream Holiday within 5-Year Guarantee Policy.

Besides all these business activities, www.SoLemMi.com is acting as a huge investor in the shares market and many other profitable like Renewable Energy projects and etc due to we have abundant of projected cash daily.

No comments: