Friday, August 6, 2021

Why Must the Founders of Startups Get A Full-Time Job Else Way Before An Official Grant or Investment Fund?

GRAB founder, Tan Hooi Ling was a full-time employee with McKinsey and Company even though she had an idea to boost passengers' safety in Taxis using GRAB mobile apps and founded GRAB.  She stopped working with McKinsey and Company right after years of pitching and until securing of investment funding.


Hence, a message to the employers: Hire Startups' founders because they can help to boost your company sales and many other arenas because startup founder like me is extremely capable with VISION, Strategies and full of networks for partnership.  You can check with the Wizlynx group on how I helped them to boost their sales by introducing all my friends who are corporate and MNC CEOs.

Hire me while I am waiting for the official investment fund at this moment!  Due to I have 14 startups and I need to pay for the maintenance fees, hence, I want RM 30K monthly; hope that you all noted.

Call me at +6 012 298 2298.

No comments: