Sunday, August 1, 2021

I Travelled to United Kingdom For More Than 3 Times With My Own Money From Year 2007-2009 With The Longest Stay of 6 Months For One Trip and Stayed in Central London

During my stay in Central London, United Kingdom, I met so many TOP BRAINS and yet, I was matched to Royal Family members from all around Europe and United Kingdom through cupids without my knowledge and the 100% confirmation of I was a single without a boyfriend and a virgin through the confirmation of gamma-ray determination of virginity entrance machines at the immigration department in the United Kingdom and all the Europe countries which I had visited them when I was in United Kingdom.

When I came back to Malaysia, after I watched a few YouTube videos of the speech of Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, I immediately updated my Facebook marital status as married and shouted that I was married and set a wedding date at Calvary Church, Kuala Lumpur without further action and communication with Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong due to I was highly confident that he will marry me due to I was extremely excellent and I had so many Royal Family members who are going after me when I was in Europe and United Kingdom on and off for 2 years.

Due to the cupids ensure that we did not meet each other and I had announced that I was married due to my overconfidence attitude and practice, most of the Royal Family members rushed into a marriage because they wanted our children to study together and to establish friendship and eventually a relationship if they are great and confirm to stay old together.  I am so glad when I got to know this just a few minutes ago.

I am here to declared that I am still single.  Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong remains his status as my acquaintance, not a friend of mine due to I had tried my best to connect myself to him through Linkedin and many other ways to connect to him.  Of course, I wish to know him due to I just knew that he is a University of Oxford graduate not long ago.

I would like to apologize if there are many miscommunications and misperceptions which you all might have in your mind due to you all 100% confident that I must be not a virgin due to Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong must be the person who had taken my virginity and I would announce to the world that I never had a quality relationship with a man because these men did deserve my virginity-let-go and I am very traditional to keep my virginity to my husband only.  I repeat it once again, I only wish to let go my virginity to my husband only right after the Registration of Marriage (ROM) and the official announcement from the officer that I am married and He and I are husband and wife.

Yes, I am still a virgin because I can't name who was the one who had taken my virginity and when was I lost my virginity unless my feeling of a bit hot and the penny-liked penetration and he broke my hymen during my sleeping time in Kelana Puteri Condominium, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  Yes, my first property in my life was a unit of 1080 square feet condominium with a swimming pool, squash, tennis court, a gym and related facilities.  I can't recall when was that, I just knew that I was not hurt and no blood dropping on my bed and my vagina, hence, I would think that it was just a dream, yet, why did I feel warm on my vagina?  This is interesting, right?

Later, I was told that it was the method which used by all the Royal Family members to ensure that all their matches must be virgin before their official marriage or wedding day.  Then, how are you going to justify the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle; she is a divorcee; yet, she married a Prince, Henry in United Kingdom?  After years of investigation that they have confirmed that my hymen was real and I am a 100% woman with Chinese tradition who insists "No Kissing, No Physical Contact and No Sex before a marriage" due to high volume of admirers and I can't kiss and have sex with more than 300++ men due to all of them were extremely excellent by evaluating using SWOT Analysis.

A tarot told me that he is an Italy blood Royal Family member and I have checked with Google that the Italy Royal Family members had transformed themselves into commoners many years ago.  Someone told me that he is the Malaysia Terenganu Prince, yet, I am right here waiting and I am ready for an official marriage for sure due to all my entrepreneurial activities are formed and set with systems and rules; I am looking forward for good people to work for me.
 
I can't believe that I am a Princess if their words are trustworthy and yet, I am open my choices to know more people to broaden my networks as the Founder, CEO and Chief Cupid of TrainCan At Amore Paradise, www.facebook.com/TrainCan and www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com.  Within these years, I knew many billionaires due to my status as an entrepreneur top pitch to the billionaires to ask for their investment funds into my businesses or business ideas.

Praise Lord!  Thank you!
  

No comments: