Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Why am I saying that Digital Footprint for everyone and anything in this world is very important and the security of World Wide Web (WWW) must be there for all nations, communities, countries and the world

It is very important to start your website no matter what you have planned.  Website and social media account creation must be No. 1 task you must have on your agenda because your Digital Footprint is representing you and your companies.

I am so famous worldwide without attending or invited to speak in all these big forums or functions, yet, my Digital Footprint attracted the majority especially people with brains because I am extremely good and highly capable cum a successful individual through all my Digital Footprint history and records.  If I am not one now, then, the talent acquisition and placement system must be having a flaw, yet, be hurry to correct this flaw to avoid embarrassment.  Deeply believe that Malaysia Boleh!  I am a Malaysian, Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shayn H. Wong (Shyan Quintessa Hui-Shin Wong).

If you want an attractive website just like all my list of businesses, do send me a message or subscribe your email at my web development business website, www.Shyan-Quintessa.com.  I am charging RM 10,000 per website including photo shooting, copywriting and web development.  You may propose the price for negotiation.  RM 1000 website development is possible, yet, do not expect any fancy web design and photos. 

I have started to use computers and attended Computer Programming classes when I was 15 years old.  I started to read magazines when I was 3 years old.  I am 42 years old in this September.  You may have a WIKI Page like me for RM 10,000 from my web development business too.  Trust me!  You will not be abandoned when you have a WIKI Page just like many other people.  

Contact me at huishin2020@gmail.com or Whatsapp me, +6 012 298 2298.

My WIKI Page is handsomely located here, https://en.everybodywiki.com/Hui-Shin_Wong.

I am never falling in love with a man face to face.  Thus, I suppose be a virgin, yet, I was raped when I was sleeping in my condominium in Kelana Puteri Condominium, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia many years ago where the person who raped me had the key to access to my condominium.  The locksmith had done something funny for sure.  I am very disappointed that I was pushed to the extreme, i.e. either the virgin category of women and the non-virgin category of women.  Can you cater something for the victim like me who was raped and yet, I am practicing "No Kissing, No Touching/ Physical Contact and No Sex Before Married" philosophy of LOVE?

No comments: